Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy of Prestige (Outcall)  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So I was back from one of my tedious meetings yet again, and running a tad later than expected, so a quick jump in and out of the shower and suitably freshened up. Quickly dressed and head for the car par to await the arrival of Mandy.

Mandy of Prestige, 1 Hour Out-call £120

External Link/Members Only

Well I’m walking around the car park not too far from the hotel entrance, when work phones and I took me eye off the ball for a couple of minutes. So as I turn round there was Mandy disappearing into the fekin hotel and her drivers now leaving. :scare: I make a dash to the lifts and as the door is almost closed I stick my arm out which thankfully opened the doors. In I get saying to Mandy sorry but I’m in a bit of a rush and press the 6 as she had pressed 5. I’m looking and thinking to myself OMFG. What have I let myself in for, as much as you should never judge a book by its cover, it had me thinking. It was Mandy from the website photos, however she was a tad “Manly” looking, but the more I thought about it, I was sure Helen would have told me this info BEFORE hand. Anyway lift arrives at 5 she gets out, followed by me, I follow her to my room and I say excuse me I’ll open the door; the look of surprise on her face was a picture. So once in my room we had a little laugh and a bit of a passionate snog, and I asked if she wanted to hang her coat up. As she opened it she was dressed as requested, “Naked” underneath her coat, awesome pair of Boobs. :yahoo: Well being the eagle eye S-M that I am, I noticed she has had her boobs reduced by the old scarring, which put me at ease, so in I went for a full frontal attack!!! DFK and a couple of large handfuls of boobs, before one hand goes down and feels a rather damp pussy, a few flicks of Mandy’s clit and she’s moaning like a goodin. :wackogirl: By this time her coat is heading south and I position her beside the bed and push her back onto it. A quick flick and her coat is on the chair, as I go down a good view of her twat is had, it looks whole heartily womanly and NOT man-made, and the way her juices were flowing, if you know what I mean. Well the old “Evil Tongue” got to work on her hole and clit, :P as did the odd probing digit, and produced the expected, a semi-noisy orgasm. Well it was about this time into the meeting I found out Randy Mandy likes to be in control!!!!!

Well, fancy trying to tell an Ex Sar-Major what to do……….No Fekin Way Hos’e……. So it was Mandy’s turn to “Swallow the Snake” and I must admit she does do it rather well, it was quite deep, plenty of eye contact, and a good technique, if I didn’t watch out It could all be over in fekin minutes……….. :scare:    So I got Mandy onto her back and started snogging her as my fingers flicked her clit and slipped inside, followed by a second, slowly massaging her G-Spot. I could feel the wetness increasing as I worked my fingers, so keeping them in place I wriggled around so she could swallow my cock again. I increased the speed of my fingers and “WHOOSH” she squirted all over the fekin bed. :thumbsup: For some reason at this stage Mandy had stopped sucking my cock by this time, and was writhing all over the place. When she had composed herself, I was informed that it had been a very long time since anyone had done that to her.

So on with the Mac and Mandy jumps on in cowgirl, and starts riding away, I manage to get her into a position so I can  do my little party trick and I get “Max” penetration which seemed to take the breath away of all the ladies who I’ve done this with, and Mandy wasn’t any different.  :wackogirl: So when she had composed herself, I thrusted away and watched the expressions on her face……..Pure Awesome Delight. :wackogirl: So had a change of position and managed to finger and “Squirt” her again. As well as doing it in Doggy and Mish, before I was getting close to letting the snake spit its venom out. So off with the Mac and a few strokes of the snakes head and the venom was spat out all over Mandy’s awesome tits. After a clean-up and we were dressed, Mandy said just before she left, “I could comment and say something about that last hour, BUT, you know your fucking good at it”   :dancegirl:

Shortly after she’d left, I dropped Helen a text to say I hadn’t been disappointed with her appraisal of Mandy, I got a reply later saying “Well she did say you we’re a “Canny Fuck”. Whoosh, my heed was swollen beyond belief with that comment, I couldn't get out of the room for an hour!!!!!!!!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Would I see her again.......Without a doubt, and probably will  :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stanleyjohn

Top review SM, had my eye on her for a little while purely because of those huge tits, bit concerned about the'manly looks' but she does sound like a good un !

Offline cannyangus

I have had my eye on Mandy for a while, two things are putting me off though. Firstly, she seems to have a bit of a belly on some of her photo's. Secondly , she bears a canny resemblance to Louise who used to be at Prestige, I can't help thinking she is Louise but under a new name and why has she changed names.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Tiger63

Offline Sar-Major

Top review SM, had my eye on her for a little while purely because of those huge tits, bit concerned about the'manly looks' but she does sound like a good un !

Cheers S-J, Rightly or Wrongly, I say it as it is, in my reviews, if the truth hurts then so be it. Her tits are awesome as you rightly point out.  :D :D :D

Beauty is in the eye of the "Beholder" as they say, and it's only skin deep, the inner person within Mandy is lovely, she knows what she wants out of a session as well as pleasing the guy!!!  :wackogirl:

I will at some time soon see her again. I would recommend her, so on this occasion S-J...........Let your Balls do the thinking.......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

I have had my eye on Mandy for a while, two things are putting me off though. Firstly, she seems to have a bit of a belly on some of her photo's. Secondly , she bears a canny resemblance to Louise who used to be at Prestige, I can't help thinking she is Louise but under a new name and why has she changed names.

Well C-A, There's obviously something about her you like, so go for it. Profile says 43 so, as girls do understate there age, lets add a few years. Without being derogatory, she has a fekin canny frame, for her age, compared with some who advertise there profiles on sites we use. As for changing her name!!! Who knows if it is this Louise or not, she could just be similar in looks and size. Just done a search on here, and it pulled up 2 results on Louise of Prestige. 1, Girls with a canny Rack. 2, your thread. So nothing untoward regarding her on here. Do some basic homework and make your mind up matey.

Offline Sar-Major

Online Kev3773

Cheers Tiger.............. :cool:

Nice one Sar, pleased you had a good time, though the manly look is enough to put me off  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Nice one Sar, pleased you had a good time, though the manly look is enough to put me off  :hi:

Well Alfie, once over the initial shock, I've got to admit, she's one of the best shags I've had.....Hot, Horny, and very Wet when Aroused.  :thumbsup:

Not everyone is a Mr or Miss World beauty contestant, I know I'm not at my fekin age.  :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Kev3773

Well Alfie, once over the initial shock, I've got to admit, she's one of the best shags I've had.....Hot, Horny, and very Wet when Aroused.  :thumbsup:

Not everyone is a Mr or Miss World beauty contestant, I know I'm not at my fekin age.  :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I agree Sar, looks aren't everything but after PG's recent shock I'm a bit cautious  :D :D :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

I agree Sar, looks aren't everything but after PG's recent shock I'm a bit cautious  :D :D :hi:

Well that's very understandable Alfie, I think anyone's reputation would have been "Shot Down and in bits"  also if it had happened to them.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

However, the amount of "Fanny Juice" she produced when excited was beyond belief.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I don't think any "Plastic Surgeon" could have piped anyone up to produce so much "Female Lube".

NEVER ever having been with a "Changed Person" do they have glands that produce lube after the Op?