Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heads Up Guys  (Read 1855 times)

Sako

External Link/Members Only

Ive booked an hour with this girl who is touring in Newcastle until Wednesday, she looks good and has some decent reviews.

Online maxxblue

External Link/Members Only

Ive booked an hour with this girl who is touring in Newcastle until Wednesday, she looks good and has some decent reviews.

Will look forward to reading your review after you have seen her.

Offline Sar-Major

+1  :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Sako

Im not sure my experience with her warrants a review but lets just say he comms were crap.

Yesterday I managed to get an outline confirmation for a 1hr meet today at 4pm, she said she would confirm it today once she set off from her last location as she was expecting to arrive in Newcastle at 3pm, she gave me the hotel but thats as far as thing went.

Still waiting for the confirmation...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:33:06 pm by Sako »

Offline CELICA GT

Obviously not bothered at a mere £140 per hour of your hard earned   :unknown:

Offline Mansell

Im not sure my experience with her warrants a review but lets just say he comms were crap.

Yesterday I managed to get an outline confirmation for a 1hr meet today at 4pm, she said she would confirm it today once she set off from her last location as she was expecting to arrive in Newcastle at 3pm, she gave me the hotel but thats as far as thing went.

Well, that's a negative review then, look forward to it. Needs to be done to warn others about her.

Looking4fun

Well, that's a negative review then, look forward to it. Needs to be done to warn others about her.
+1

Offline The Outsider

Agreed.  Won't take long to write - that's the only good thing about that kind of negative!

Offline cueball

This lass has been in the nw and yorkshire. She's got a track record for pissing lads about with the comms and let downs.

I would get the red review up. Her comms and unreliability is the main reason I've not had a sniff at her when she were in my neck of the woods.

Once the review is indexed then it'll trigger on any subsequent reviews. At least any lads will know what's what then.

Online maxxblue

This is why your experience definitely warrants a review.  :hi: