Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masks at massage parlours in Northampton  (Read 487 times)

Offline Samsavage

Hi. I’m looking to book a massage in one of the Northampton massage parlours, Five Palms, Chinese Massage etc. It’s been a long time since I’ve been due to the pandemic.
Do they/we wear masks during the massage. I must admit that this puts me off. Does anyone have any info on this. Review will of course follow the meeting.

Offline lee1

Five Palms is now in Wellingborough. The ladies have always worn masks when performing the massage. I was allowed to remove mine.

Suky and Palm (ex Five Palm) are an alternative in Northampton. External Link/Members Only

Looks like Supatra, the ladies remove their masks once in the massage room. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:37:00 am by lee1 »

Offline MICKYC22

Haven’t tried them all but my take based on a number of visits across Northampton and Leicester is that if the place has a Shop Front, they’re keeping them on.

If you’re really against the masks I’d recommend below as a bloody good massage and extras up to FS if you’re a regular. I’m trying to find the time to do a review in next 24hrs.

Her name is Meena - cute mid 40s face but younger body as all the Thais seem to be in better condition.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotpocket

Can confirm they keep masks on at five palms (Wellingborough), Chinese massage (Annie) Kettring road Northampton kept mask on, The one at York road Northampton (i forget the name) they tske them off when in the room. Hope this helps  :thumbsup:

Offline Samsavage

Thanks for the info. I have booked a massage for next week. Will report back.

Offline mr.bluesky

Palm at Thai massage centre Northampton nn5 4dr also wears a mask in the room. I don't  mind them doing this. Still better to be safe than sorry.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 09:10:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline scouting

"Lot", aka Rose, shares Meena's place
External Link/Members Only

As mentioned above, this is residential rather than a shop so no masks worn. They take your temperature.

Offline roger_weekly

I bet lucky butterfly (or is it Lily now) in Northampton has her mask off as she's singing to you whilst bashing your face with her melons