Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: funcandy - Northampton  (Read 800 times)

Offline MajorPayne

Saw funcandy a while back when her 30 minute session was a reasonable £60/hh.  Planned on seeing her again but by then she had put her price up to £80/hh now I see it has increased again to £100/hh and she is definitely not worth this much money.  But is this the shape of things to come?

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she is working [doing outcalls] during lockdown, risking bringing home COVID-19 to her family.

Offline kippydon

most likely , but think most will increase due to loss of earnings and and also because maybe some people who are desperate for a punt will pay

Offline Wadebridge

Saw funcandy a while back when her 30 minute session was a reasonable £60/hh.  Planned on seeing her again but by then she had put her price up to £80/hh now I see it has increased again to £100/hh and she is definitely not worth this much money.  But is this the shape of things to come?
External Link/Members Only
@Major, Crikey fella I hope not!
This long period of abstinence is quite hard to bear.
But alas, if WGs are going to increase prices to this degree, then that's likely to be me, as a paying punter, out.
Yes, this Spring must've been financially hard for WGs, I get that. But it's been equally hard for many punters too. Job losses threatened, economy shrinking, some sectors not recovering etc. With these kind of signals emerging I fear punting in 2020 may be a luxury many of us can no longer afford.
@kippydon, I agree some punters with blue balls and more money than sense will pay it. Enough for WGs not to notice any appreciable difference.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

@Major, Crikey fella I hope not!
This long period of abstinence is quite hard to bear.
But alas, if WGs are going to increase prices to this degree, then that's likely to be me, as a paying punter, out.
Yes, this Spring must've been financially hard for WGs, I get that. But it's been equally hard for many punters too. Job losses threatened, economy shrinking, some sectors not recovering etc. With these kind of signals emerging I fear punting in 2020 may be a luxury many of us can no longer afford.
@kippydon, I agree some punters with blue balls and more money than sense will pay it. Enough for WGs not to notice any appreciable difference.
funcandy was worth it for £60/hh but I took the decision not to see her at £80/hh - same service for 30% increase not worth it!  And charging £100/hh [65% plus increase] from when I first saw her and in my humble opinion she is having a laugh at our expense.  That said I agree with your statement above some punters will still flash the cash.