Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo recommendations in the area?  (Read 752 times)

Offline Yankee41

I am trying to switch up from having to go to london for duo's.  Are there any good teams in the southeast I should look into?   It would be ideal if one or both did anal but I'm realizing that's near impossible to find on a good day.

Offline G-style

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haley seems to have a number of willing partners. I'm sure if you contact her she will facilitate.

Offline Vice Admiral

If you're in the Portsmouth area,
Englishleximilf
External Link/Members Only
and
Sexy-Storm
External Link/Members Only
do duos together.

Lexi – whom I haven't seen – includes anal in her Enjoys List.

Storm – whom I've seen several times – doesn't do anal, but does most other things; and with enthusiasm!

I know that Storm used to do duos with Hayley (see above), but I'm not sure if she still does.

Offline Vice Admiral

Glad to be of assistance.

A general point.

Does anyone know why the summary of reviews is often not accurate?  (Perhaps this has been covered elsewhere?)

In this case we have:
"1 review(s) found for englishleximilf linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)
2 review(s) found for Sexy-Storm linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)"

But if you click, you discover that Lexi has a positive as well as a negative, and that Storm has two positives and a negative.

Offline jeanphillipe

Glad to be of assistance.

A general point.

Does anyone know why the summary of reviews is often not accurate?  (Perhaps this has been covered elsewhere?)

In this case we have:
"1 review(s) found for englishleximilf linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)
2 review(s) found for Sexy-Storm linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)"

But if you click, you discover that Lexi has a positive as well as a negative, and that Storm has two positives and a negative.

It happened since the switchover. I believe the new team  is looking for a solution as oldadmin is no longer available and he didnt leave a "manual". Someone can correct me if im wrong but the option were no site or for the new team to take it as it is and figure things out.

Offline Vice Admiral

Thank you for the info.  "As it is" is clearly vastly preferable to "no site"!