Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for the Southampton Unicorn - help please  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

Hi,

My travels to Southampton have not led to much success in the past and would appreciate any help this time.

I will be staying Southampton and would like an evening meet - incall or outcall.

My preference is for a WG with a good attitude (i.e. gives the impression that she is happy I am there, engaging and not passive).

Good looking which means slim, C cup +/-.

A must is DFK, otherwise vanilla GKE is ok, but other services are welcome.

Budget would be anywhere between £100 - 150.

Only ones I have found as possibles are:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And a risky

Any advice welcome

Thanks

Offline aronteo

Hi,

Sorry man, but Southampton is a sorry state at the moment. Out of the three that you mentioned, I can tell you to avoid Hot Tiff: have a look at my review of her - she has a fantastic body and possibly the best fake boobs I have ever seen/touched in my life, but that's about it. Face not that pretty imo; and, most of all, crappy and disinterested attitude - you can forget about DFK and any decent service from her :thumbsdown: .

As for the other two, I don't know, but they don't look promising to me.

Hope this helps.  :hi:

Offline Punterenas

Only seen Passionatekisser4u. It was before I joined this site hence no review.
She is certainly hot and fulfils your criteria. Is she a unicorn? not for me.
1. She didn't do DFK (with me anyway, its also not mentioned in her two reviews on here) but that may have been just me. I used to be quite passive which led some WGs to take the piss. Needless to say I have learned my lesson.
2. She talks and talks and talks, you need a very strong frame of mind to keep her "on the job" as it were, she her does freely admit you need to shove your cock in her mouth to shut her up but its keeping it there, that's the trick.
3. If i'm being charitable I would say she has some sort of ADHD because she constantly wants to change position and move things along but I suspect she is really trying to get you out the door (I had Pandora in Southampton try the same trick).
So if you like "ditsy" girls who come across all over the place she could be for you but bear in mind you have to be very clear about what you want and don't take any of her "crazy shit".
I do often consider returning to see if I could make a second meeting less frustrating than the first (I left early as it really put me off, which could well have been the point for her) then I have a word with myself.

Hope that helps.

Punterenas

Offline nigel4498

Hi Eddy, I've seen Hot Tiffany twice. A neutral and a positive. I doubt she'll provide what you want though, no DFK and passive.
Passionate kisser4u, well what can I say? Saw her about 5 years ago and again last December, ( I haven't reviewed her yet) both positive meets. She is as daft as a box of frogs. Talks the hind legs off a dog but not in a timewasting way, it's just how she is, not a clock watcher. Enthusiastic with a good attitude. She's Polish but speaks good English.
As has been mentioned Southampton isn't over blessed with decent SP's at the moment.
In all honesty there isn't any I could recommend.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:38:10 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline ilsandy89

I saw passionatekisser4u about 2 years ago and can echo the above. She talks for England but I quite like that because I like a bit of conversation. You need to team hey face with your dick to shut her up though which I tried once quite abruptly and it was rather positive. Didn't get to do too much due to some other circumstances but she's lovely, very hot and can suck a dick. Definitely not a clockwatcher since I far overstayed the time I paid for.

Offline DrConners

My preference is for a WG with a good attitude (i.e. gives the impression that she is happy I am there, engaging and not passive).

Good looking which means slim, C cup +/-.

A must is DFK, otherwise vanilla GKE is ok, but other services are welcome.

Budget would be anywhere between £100 - 150.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I saw this girl a couple of years ago, never reviewed her on here.

Very naughty, the oral was, well, pretty bloody great. The attitude from her was what I was going to mention as she did a very convincing job of making me feel welcome which I'm guessing from your post something your looking for.

Intelligent & very good conversation, fun & flirty but not one to put off getting the party started.

Can't vouch for what she looks like now as 2 years can show significant changes if they don't look after themselves (sounds harsh but I assure you it's fact & my honest opinion), she wasn't beautiful but was attractive - as has been said before facial attraction can be subjective depending on your opinion. At the time her figure was that of a healthy girl, curvy but not fat, great tit's - More than a C cup for sure.

When like a rocket in the sack as well I meant to say lol!!

Sounds a bit touty but I never returned as I like to domm & she ran the show, felt like I got fucked.  :sarcastic:

Good luck with your visit  :hi:

Offline Steady Eddy

Cheers guys.

Looks like passionate kisser and sexi morgan are the front runners.

Wouldn't have spotted SexiMorgan as over my AW rates limit - Thanks Dr C.  Might be worth the bit extra.

Offline Kimeen

If you are here this week then External Link/Members Only is touring and well reviewed. Not seen myself.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 06:00:32 am by Kimeen »

Offline DrConners

If you are here this week then External Link/Members Only is touring and well reviewed. Not seen myself.

He means :

Like I said Eddy, I haven't seen Morgan for a couple of years so it's 'sort' of a recommendation.

The friendliest/convicingly welcoming for me was :

She's in Gosport not Southampton - Just a really fucking nice girl, could have made a fool of myself with her - but I didn't  ;)

Good luck, hope something works out for you  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Whatever you do Eddy don't waste Mia's time.
She'll report you to the police  :scare:

Offline purple_t

Whatever you do Eddy don't waste Mia's time.
She'll report you to the police  :scare:

She is a good fuck though!
Saw her once before I ever joined UKP, would have returned but she moved from Hedge End to Gosport, and I can't be bothered to travel that far to see her again now. Looks okay very good for her age (which I'm sure by now is a few years older than stated on AW)

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks for all your help.

In the end availability determined it was to be Passionate kisser.  Fine, but will be reviewed as a neutral for me.  The search for the Southampton unicorn will have to continue.

Eveplayer

Confirming sexy Morgan is still a goer. She loves to take control and is a filthy cow.