Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily, New Siam Massage, South Croydon  (Read 1096 times)

Offline NickA

Price: £60 for 30 minutes (OW, RO and FS)

This was the most spur-of-the-moment punt ever. I had some business on the Brighton Road and was driving towards Central Croydon when I glanced right and saw the curtains billowing around the open windows of New Siam's manky old flat. Punted here many times on and off, but mostly off in recent times.

I parked up, rang the bell and was let in by Lily. At first I presumed she was the maid, but then she introduced herself, took the money and let me get undressed. Pics pasted below are accurate. Though she is a little more worn out looking in the flesh and has some sagging around the belly.

She was very chatty and friendly, paid me lots of compliments and merrily stripped off to commence a half decent massage interspersed with gentle strokes of my penis which was visible between my legs as I lay face down. Turned over and she performed some very intimate body to body rubbing before slipping on a rubber and chowing down on my erection. Good cock and ball sucking skills. Flipped her into 69 and went to work on her snatch -- she was fresh from the shower -- while she lapped at my cock and plums.

Cheekily, she asked me to carry on plating her while she lay on her back. Did so until she started huffing and puffing and asked me to lie down so "I can fuck you". Slipped herself on to my stem and proceeded to use me as a wanking machine, until she'd brought herself off "half a time" and "then two times". It was a hot day and the pair of us were sweating like pigs but I did find it very arousing. Lily breathlessly informed me  she was "horny" and "not been fucked for long time". She used my stiff cock like a dildo - and I was happy to oblige - while i squeezed her arse, sucked her tits and ploughed her pussy with her dictating the angle for necessary clitoris and G-spot action.

After a while I decided enough was enough, put her on her back for a bit and then on all fours over an adjacent massage couch, where we could watch ourselves in the mirror. Blew a load in the condom. had a couple of minutes R&R on the bed and then into the shower together. Staggered back to the car feeling like I'd just done a 30-minute workout.

A solid tidy fuck. Here for the next two weeks apparently.

Hidden Image/Members Only

peter296

This should be moved to reviews. But sounds like a good punt, does the pictures look accurate? It sounds like a good punt