Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish cute Eva - Bounds Green  (Read 562 times)

browndavey

Punt happened last week . Thanks to jimfrye for his review, which was positive but did highlight a few things that were important . So booked on the morning .Comms easy enough . Maid doing the bookings, as there are at least 3 girls working out of there on rotation . Arranged to meet in the afternoon as she had already seen 3 punters by 1pm ! I would of normally waited but I liked the previous review and although there are no photos she seemed my type and it was my day off.

The link :  External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

The cost : £60 for 30 mins

The Girl : Polish 5'6 slim ish body , dark hair , size 8-10 I imagine . maybe a or b cups small tits but I like that. Fairly cute 6-7/10 / Don't go if you like any sort of boobs as this chest is flat. Around 25-28 , tatoos on the legs

Comms : easy enough

Location : This is where things take a major downer. Its off the A406 down an alley , and shock horror ran into another punter ! Its bound to happen in this area as the entrance is so narrow .Almost feels like you are going to be shot but it was daylight and I didn't care. However walked in and there is a weird screen up . Its an open plan room with 2 bedrooms . Behind the screen was probably 1 dude (?pimp and a girl . Really odd. I felt a bit uneasy and not able to relax. I personally hate hearing other dudes around
I came in was ushered into the bedroom .

The experience
Exchanged pleasantries and the green . I tried to focus as I was hear to see her. ! Got showered which she appreciated. She then asked what I liked .
However she then kind of stopped talking as much . I did find her cute , and her English was great. However she didn't want to talk and also just didn't want to engage. The kissing was shit . No DFK just light petting . Again I dont care,but for me its about engagement .She kept her clothes on until I asked to get naked , and kept her tights and lower things on which really again bothers me. I come to see someone fully naked. 

She tries to mount me , I'm small 5.5 inches and pretends as if its difficult, and then I get the most awkward 2 mins of her trying to ride me in super slow mo. She then stops and says change? errrrrr fucking lazyyyyy.

She was disconnected so I just pounded in mish  . I heard the dude laughing and started to go soft a bit , so asked for an OW BJ and HJ for the finish . To walk out you need to go out into the open plan area past the folks in there . Also there was a simultaneous punt going on in the other room . I was done in 15-20 mins . And she stood awkwardly over me as I got dressed waiting for me to leave.

Overall I didn't enjoy this experience. Maybe if I spent 40 quid id let it go . But this was poor VFM , shit location , I didn't feel comfortable . Mainly she was not engaging in the punt, was disconnected , and just didn't really make any effort. ! Its a shame as I think if this girl made some effort, was nicer and moved location she may have potential , but I won't visit again . Never for this price and after that location .

On to the next.