Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Telling other offline punters about this site  (Read 761 times)

Offline oversexed

I dont know if this is against the rules of this site, if it is. Please advise. Please do not just ban me.

What do you guys think about telling other offline punters about this site?

I ask because i am finding myself being double-booked these days, especially with hot girls who have not been reviewed on here.
This has happened more than i can count now.
It happened tonight again, met  a young lad going for the same girl at the staircase.

and i just want to tell the guy, please do a review.

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Moby Dick

Why worry about what other punters do or don't do?

If you have made a booking and she cancelled without adequate notice then do a negative review?
Who's the girl?

How does asking a stranger who you believe she bumped you for, going to help you?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:40:01 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline oversexed

Why worry about what other punters do or don't do?

If you have made a booking and she cancelled without adequate notice then do a negative review?
Who's the girl?

How does asking a stranger who you believe she bumped you for, going to help you?

Usually they dont cancel, it's more of another guy walking to the same door or coming out of the same door.

The way i look at it, it's not the stranger's fault. Anything might help. I've been advised before and it turned out to be useful

Offline PLeisure

There are leeches who have skimmed valuable intel off this forum for several years with no intention of reviewing... how are you going to convince a punter - who's just been given the go-ahead in favour of you - to contribute?  :unknown:

Offline oversexed

Offline Moby Dick

I don't get it?
You didn't get an agreed punt because she doesn't regulate her address details and communicate when to knock on the door, allowing walkins to take your place. That's enough to put me off so you should report as a negative.
Meanwhile you think it is a good idea for the random walkin to post a review (positive or negative) .

For me your negative experience is more important and you should post a review to highlight the difficulty of actually getting to see this WG at the agreed time (first come, cum first service)
Usually they dont cancel, it's more of another guy walking to the same door or coming out of the same door.

The way i look at it, it's not the stranger's fault. Anything might help. I've been advised before and it turned out to be useful

Offline dubs

I dont know if this is against the rules of this site, if it is. Please advise. Please do not just ban me.

What do you guys think about telling other offline punters about this site?

If they are offline, why would they want to know about an online forum?

And if they are online, they are bound to have discovered it.

Offline MLawro93

You can't partake in this hobby and be utterly oblivious to sites like UKPunting. There are alot of people who use this site and just lurk. They contribute nothing, but occasionally will ask questions and that's all. Why don't you just write a review about the girl in question?

testuser

It's hard for me to believe that there would be a rule against word of mouth but you're also responsible for anything you do offsite.

I think what you might mean is should you just tap their shoulder while behind them and initiate conversation with, have you tried this website.

If you're already having a bit of chit chat personally I hardly see the offence with common discussions like how did you find out about this place or have you tried ukpunting if that fits naturally into the discourse.

Unwritten rules are that punting is private/discrete and you usually leave people be but it can also depend on circumstances.

If there's a bleeding waiting room could leave a calling card or a brochure with the site on it but WGs might also pick it up and start looking at their reviews :D.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:27:57 pm by testuser »

Offline Moby Dick

Easy to find this site. Just type in any working girls name and spelling variations and see what comes up.
Any WG with an online presence (ie AW profile) will probably be googling her name to see what reviews and on what sites have been written