Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellissa Dejavau- sly maid and girl booking and rebookings  (Read 450 times)

Taz

As mentioned in a previous post about this skank
She used to provide a gd service including cim owo sex fr an hours price of £70. However as per her profile she now charges extra fr these which is bollocks as she not worth more then £70 hour anyway!

Anyway after having at least 4-5 punts with her she did provide decent owo and fk and sex, she was pretty cold and distant but nevertheless was a gd scratching post fr me til the other girls come bk.frm their holidays.

So called on 6th occasion got the time confirned and went up there and got let in. Another girl answered and said beliissa was busy and cudnt see me, probably as she realised i expected an hour service with cim and owo and fk fr which she charges extra fr! The girl wasnt busy as i could hear her talking in hungarian on the phone while smoking weed which i could smell reaking frm that room. It was clear to me that she didt want to see as me as im a vfm punter searcher and shes turned into the "extras" type and also messing customers around fr their booking, especially if your going to call fr an hour!

Bloody greedy skank, avoid guys, waste of my time, i let the maid know shes a twat fr getting up to southgate to try do a b&s and feed me bunch of lies about belisssas attitude. But fact is bellissa is also very much part the problem, not only the maid!

Stop seeing her guys so she can humble herself and piss off the aw site. C***!

Taz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Forgot the link on the above post, looks like shes changed pics slighty to get punters in, thise pictures are old, she dnt loook like that anymore btw.