Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central MK  (Read 769 times)

Offline larrybanger

Hi All,

I have punted in parts of London and around Guildford, and I am now finding myself around MK quite a bit.
Any recommendations in the central MK area? Near the hub etc.
As well as in the neighbouring areas?
Thank you all knowing members.

Offline sensualencounter

Hi All,

I have punted in parts of London and around Guildford, and I am now finding myself around MK quite a bit.
I was going to go easy on you but I see you’ve been a member since August 2017. So you know full well the score - you review at least some of these punts in London and around Guildford and then you might be entitled to some assistance. You fucking sponger.
And even if you had already contributed, don’t he so fucking lazy - look at the reviews and do your own research. At the very least give the rest of us some indication as to what you’re looking for.

Offline HornyHemel

I was going to go easy on you but I see you’ve been a member since August 2017. So you know full well the score - you review at least some of these punts in London and around Guildford and then you might be entitled to some assistance. You fucking sponger.
And even if you had already contributed, don’t he so fucking lazy - look at the reviews and do your own research. At the very least give the rest of us some indication as to what you’re looking for.

100% +1  :lol:

Offline Joey2315

People put time and effort into their reviews, and you can’t even be arsed to type “Milton Keynes” into the search box? Expect it to be spoon fed to you like a baby? Come on mate…

Online contentguy

I sometimes wonder whether requests like this from long standing leeches are done for the windup.

If he sits there quietly leeching he will probably get away with it.
But can’t resist having a little tweak.

Online finn5555

Hi All,

:rolleyes:

Offline JonnyJ

Hi All,

FFS man, just do a search….do you do this when you punt, get someone to do it for you? If so I’m happy to take your money and then I’ll tell you how it went!  :dash: :drinks:

Offline CMiller

I sometimes wonder whether requests like this from long standing leeches are done for the windup.

If he sits there quietly leeching he will probably get away with it.
But can’t resist having a little tweak.

When you consider the tone of most responses to leeches, I'm sure some of them are done for the windup. That said, I'm sure are from people genuinely oblivious to the site's philosophy of sharing information about punts for every punter's benefit.