Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Naty - High Wycombe  (Read 687 times)

Offline che_666999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady has a of positive reviews and moves around a lot.
Services and delivery seem good, little concerned about size, later reviews saying she is 14-16, contrary to her profile. But most still say she looks good.

Can anyone confirm her size?

Offline morrisonhotel

Hi Che
Sorry for late reply. I saw her a couple of times last year.  Good attitude - although I am not sure how much or a routine she runs through that is good value to start with but might be samey after a while.
Size wise: 14/16.  My main problem about the size is that her tits need to be bigger.  If are going to carry some extra timber at least have it on your chest!  Still a decent size though.
Thanks M

Offline che_666999

Thanks for the response.
I don’t punt often anymore so I am super picky, from what you can make out from the profile is probably the largest I’d go (12). Fact that she’s now 14/16 means she’s off the list for now.

Offline Danj89

I saw her a while back you are right service and delivery are good and I would see her again but I would put her larger than a 12.

Saying that I don't mind a bigger size girl if the proportions are right. I would rather see a 14 big boobs and bum over a 8 flat chested one.

Offline che_666999

Does she have a belly or fat rolls?

Saying that I don't mind a bigger size girl if the proportions are right. I would rather see a 14 big boobs and bum over a 8 flat chested one.

Agree....never understand why they don’t put up more current photos.
Surly that would be better for business as that would manage expectations better!