Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going on top  (Read 2085 times)

Offline fettish008

Who thinks it's better going on top or laying back and letting the wg do all the work?

Offline cueball

I like to swap about, cg, mish, reverse cg, doggy..... I've usually popped then

Offline livlad

I love laying back and watching a girl bouncing on top of me not just about the action but the view as well

Sparquin

I love laying back and watching a girl bouncing on top of me not just about the action but the view as well
Same here: more opportunity for breast play. I am particularly fond of Asian cowgirl.

Aspen

I like the ones that go on top, but not many of them are good at it.

Offline cueball

Asian cowgirl.

Is that different to English cowgirl?

Are Asian cowgirls still pulling the cart?

Sparquin

Is that different to English cowgirl?

Are Asian cowgirls still pulling the cart?

Like it. Asian cowgirl involves her squatting on her heels and moving up and down with contact only between the Brigadier and the Entertainment Centre. Excepting breast play, of course.

DG

I love cowgirl, watching her tits bounce and see her face change as she cums, but I'm a real sucker for a supple girl in missionary with her legs over her shoulders, or mine!! Did that once and ended up wedging her head in the bedstead.

mikey1973

I like lying down but thrusting up, (seem to get good pace this way) and once the girl starting nibbling my ear etc, that was great

justfornow

if they're on top and grinding or bouncing with shins flat on bed than i love it. View of the breasts, face, her long hair streaming down her shoulders on you face and chest just drives me over the edge.
You can pull her down for some kissing or just hugging. But some are just not that great on top. I'm not great in bed myself though:D
Mish is best when you put a pillow under the hips or if you do it at the side of the bed. I like when bodies touch a lot.
Not working well if the bed is low.
Her legs on your shoulders is great too.

Offline the_exile

Like it. Asian cowgirl involves her squatting on her heels and moving up and down with contact only between the Brigadier and the Entertainment Centre. Excepting breast play, of course.

+1

Even better with an Asian girl on top of you!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Strangely I tend to start with Mish these days whereas when I had relationships I found it a bit boring, legs over shoulders and rubbing their clit is nice.
Doggy is always good but my favourite is during doggy for the girl to then lie flat (not sure what this position is actually called) as you can then also kiss her from behind if she turns her head, pulling her hair and head back to kiss is also nice while pounding as hard as possible just before cumming. 

Offline SamLP

Doggy is always good but my favourite is during doggy for the girl to then lie flat (not sure what this position is actually called) as you can then also kiss her from behind if she turns her head, pulling her hair and head back to kiss is also nice while pounding as hard as possible just before cumming.

Neither did I until someone posted it in this thread. Prone Bone, one of my favourite position.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47848.25

Not all girls know how to ride. Some are very skilled at it. I like the variation of it, humping, fast, slow, deep, leaning forward for prolonged kissing, grabbing her arse and moving it up and down, humping back up, grinding (although she has to be freshly shaven, pussy stubble can be painful). The other day a regular was riding and pulling out until only the tip of my cock was in her pussy before gliding it down again. It was a memorable feeling. The weirdest variation of cowgirl happened with Xena. She was humping and grinding for a while, then changed so that she lay flat down across me like a guy does when he is in missionary, so she was basically in missionary position fucking my dick. It happened the once only. I might ask her to repeat it next time I see her. Always like to finish in mish though, so I can'y choose between a girl or me on top, both good positions.

Offline smiths

Who thinks it's better going on top or laying back and letting the wg do all the work?

I like a bit of variety myself.

Offline Deepstroker

Im a big fan of spoons where the girl has her top leg lifted and rested on my top leg. You can get in really deep,both hands are free to massage her and stimulate her clit,and best of all its more relaxed and you dont have to support your body weight. Great for long deep shags. Also girl on top as i like to reach from behind with one hand under her buttock and massage her mound and clit as i thrust upwards..

Sylvester

I love watching a girl on top, if she is getting into it.  I like to get my thumb on their clit and press it against my dick as they ride it. Works very well.

I also like doggy very much, but have occasionally come across girls who sort of lean back into you, which puts real pressure on my thigh muscles, making them really burn with the exertion after a short while.  I have wondered before whether this is a technique some girls employ to wear you out a bit.  Or it could just be that I am less fit than I think I am...

Offline LanceVance

Her on me is my favourite position, but I like switch about a bit too.