Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coloured condoms  (Read 1067 times)

Offline SamLP

I find them pretty amusing. A WG put on a dark green one on me last week. Fucking her doggy watching this green monster pile driving her was a sight to behold. For a moment I had images of the Incredible Hulk fucking his girlfriend.

Many months ago I was punting with Smiley Sindy and we went through a few condoms, and each happened to be a colour, it was amusing finding out which one it was. She is a fun girl and her comments when she saw the colour were amusing. Eventually a red one came up and I ended up fucking her with that.

Offline Chezzie John

I used a nice green one years ago with a working girl and the bloody thing broke without me knowing! I've never trusted them since.

Krystyna

I used a nice green one years ago with a working girl and the bloody thing broke without me knowing! I've never trusted them since.

Coloured condoms arnt recommended for shaggin , just oral !

Offline JoeyRamone

My last punt, she put a black one on me - that was a bit weird for a pasty guy like me!

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
coloured and flavoured condoms should only be used for oral....never expect 100%protection with them if you use them for sex!!!as they are prone to splitting!

JV547845

coloured and flavoured condoms should only be used for oral....never expect 100%protection with them if you use them for sex!!!as they are prone to splitting!

That'a a Myth surely.  Why would they deliberately make them less reliable?

Krystyna

That'a a Myth surely.  Why would they deliberately make them less reliable?

It was a health worker from GUM clinic who told me not to use em for sex so i never have .
Also , i have known some girls use the dark coloured ones to disguise the fact they were on the blob !

Offline SamLP

It does seem weird, are they thinner in order to give more sensation for oral?

Krystyna

Probably , i reckon theyre just for the wives who refuse to suck hubbys cock !
Def not for shaggin

Offline Tricky Dickie

I suspect they mean not to use novelty condoms. If they've got the CE or BSI kit mark then they are the same standard regardless of the colour - or so says the nhs web site.

JV547845

Yeah, you might need to add lube if they've replaced the lube with strawberry cheesecake flavour but it's the same product.  Also I've never found large flavoured condoms and there's more chance on breaking if it's the wrong size so you're technically right but for the wrong reason.