Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cocos sun lounge and strand health club  (Read 1208 times)

Offline saunaboy2

Does anyone remember Cocos sun lounge in Golders green and strand health club in, well, the strand.?

Back in the day both had Jacuzzis sauna and steam and you could be nude and it was unisex and they did massages. Most of the massages were legit. I never paid extra for anything but occasionally girls would get into it and there'd be some fun. I can't think of any such places any more. Places are now either too prudish or straight out swinger clubs. I like the old relaxed places like these two where it was nice to hang out and if something happened it was natural and cool. I miss those places.

Offline char45

I don't remember those two but I did think about going to the Naked Hands Spa which I went to years ago. Massage was legit but was nice to hang out and had some fun. It's quite small from what I remember. External Link/Members Only

It's a shame there is no equivalent of the massive German spas but then as we can't be trusted with alcohol or nudity it's not a surprise.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Does anyone remember Cocos sun lounge in Golders green and strand health club in, well, the strand.?

Back in the day both had Jacuzzis sauna and steam and you could be nude and it was unisex and they did massages. Most of the massages were legit. I never paid extra for anything but occasionally girls would get into it and there'd be some fun. I can't think of any such places any more. Places are now either too prudish or straight out swinger clubs. I like the old relaxed places like these two where it was nice to hang out and if something happened it was natural and cool. I miss those places.

I remember once going to CoCos around 1986. I was in the Jacuzzi with another bloke and a girl. She was young, very shy and probably only a 6 out 10 in looks so no stunner. There was however during the chat an amazing amount of sexual tension and she did play with my cock a bit but it didn't develop further. The failure to get more out of the scenario was down to my inexperience. It was around this time in the mid 80's that Rios opened and that became my go to venue. Rios in those early days had a completely different vibe to what it has since become.   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Handel2020

I remember once going to CoCos around 1986. I was in the Jacuzzi with another bloke and a girl. She was young, very shy and probably only a 6 out 10 in looks so no stunner. There was however during the chat an amazing amount of sexual tension and she did play with my cock a bit but it didn't develop further. The failure to get more out of the scenario was down to my inexperience. It was around this time in the mid 80's that Rios opened and that became my go to venue. Rios in those early days had a completely different vibe to what it has since become.   

What would you have done differently, or what didn't you do that caused her to back off??

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I think we both were shy/reserved and neither of us wanted to do something that would be considered too blatant or forward. It was 35 years ago so the exact details are very hazy.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125