Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_princesskakes  (Read 434 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Any intel on this one. She bid on my reverse booking. May tofft but but sceptical as zero feedback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline recycler

Looks FAF and filming with face £30 is a bargain. Some of her pics look air-brushed to me.
Please report back if you TOFTT

Offline Firefly512

I was going to say beware, but I think she’s disappeared.
She bid on my RB.  I messaged to confirm that she realised that the RB was for 1.5 hours. No response so after a couple of days I messaged again to check if she was still interested.  No response and I, stupidly, accepted the RB and made a booking.
In the meantime someone posted feedback saying that she’d failed to respond.
My booking didn’t get accepted so about a day later I asked if she was going to accept.  I got a reply saying that I had to book Uber’s for her. No other details.
I said that if she wanted that then it should’ve been in her bid.  I also asked where she was travelling from ie how much were we talking about?  Needless to say, no reply so I cancelled the booking
I’m assuming that she was new and probably this isn’t something she really wanted to get into as she’s now disappeared.

Offline HighHeelLover

Yeah she said she wanted a deposit for travel also and in return she would send pics vids over WhatsApp. Red flags for me… especially after I saw the negative feedback