Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: review tv"s ?  (Read 996 times)

Offline Miketaylor911

Can we post reviews of tv's ? namely xxl Ashley,miss Angie xxl, and Megan xxl.All do advertise as ts but none are so not sure on the rules regarding that..

Offline JackSaint

Can we post reviews of tv's ? namely xxl Ashley,miss Angie xxl, and Megan xxl.All do advertise as ts but none are so not sure on the rules regarding that..

I think yes, according to the rules "14 Transsexuals / Shemales Allowed."

Offline signy

Yes, just review in the appropriate regional review section as per any other review. Someone will then cross-reference to the TS section (you do not need to do this).

It is usual to make it clear that it is a TS/TV review, both in the subject line and at the top of the review. Just to protect those of a nervous disposition.

Offline Arcy

If it's this Megan I'd def like to hear a review External Link/Members Only

The photos are great but the recent lot look very photoshopped. Hot but wondered if maybe a bit too masculine in real life

Offline ronaldo1980

If it's this Megan I'd def like to hear a review External Link/Members Only

The photos are great but the recent lot look very photoshopped. Hot but wondered if maybe a bit too masculine in real life

I have seen this sp for what was the most terrifying and unpleasant experience I have had in many years of punting. £150 for 2 minutes and no action. AVOID.

Offline Arcy

I have seen this sp for what was the most terrifying and unpleasant experience I have had in many years of punting. £150 for 2 minutes and no action. AVOID.

Can you give a few more details? What happened?

Offline Iceman90

She looks dead inside look at those expressionless eyes. No wonder you had a bad experience, her pics are a massive red flag.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Sounds like a review would be beneficial?!!!  :drinks:

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yes review please - This Doris has been on my radar just for the arse lolzzz - Usually would take one for the team but too many decent SP's out there right now - Although I am guessing by the look & videos that absolutely no vibe going on !

Offline foobarbaz

I'd say absolutely YES; also because the line between the two is not so clear anymore, I personally reviewed Brianna Ferrari who, like angie, lots would consider TV rather than TS but for me, despite the lack boobs, she way way more feminine than most "proper" TS and maybe women :)