Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels In North London And Info On Them.  (Read 17909 times)

Offline smiths

There are loads of Polish brothels from what I can see on AW and to a limited extent my own personal experience of visiting some of them too. I've listed some of the profiles you can expect to see at them too. There are lots more. Perhaps we can compile a fuller list between us?

Natal Road / Heathrow
External Link/Members Only - Polish blonde cutie
External Link/Members Only - Polish hot Milf

Others working at these two locations
External Link/Members Only - VIP Ola
There's more I have seen on AW but too many to list at once.
Never experienced B&S here, but that's not to say it doesn't happen. They seem to rotate ladies brought in from Poland.

Sidney Rd / Croydon
External Link/Members Only - xx_bigass_ola_xx
External Link/Members Only - _nicole_nicole_xx
External Link/Members Only - Mia_GFE

I've never visited anyone at either of these. but Mia_GFE always seems tempting.

N9 Edmonton
External Link/Members Only - POLISH NATASHA 69
This seems like a clear bait and switch. Never visited.

Chancery Lane
External Link/Members Only - Naughty Natt
External Link/Members Only - Veonica69_a

Seems Naughty Natt works with Veronica at the same location, but never seen anyone else advertised at this location

Turnpike Lane
External Link/Members Only - POLISH Sweet BLONDE
External Link/Members Only - Mature Red Rose

Never been to this place. Don't think bait and switch here. Likely to get the person you intended to visit or have visited before.

There was a place in Wood Street where I visited Lili.C and Ladybird
This place was cheaper than the others @ 80-90. Ladybird was brilliant but seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth.
Lili C - £90
Ladybird - £80

Hungarian brothel - E2

Currently has Naome and other MILFs. Have not seen any of them but did visit Aimee_Bell here end of 2018. She was a delight.
Have been tempted by Naome, especially at the price she she charges, but not succumb yet
External Link/Members Only - ..Naome..
External Link/Members Only - Aimee Bell

Interesting info. :thumbsup: I have named some of these brothels when I originally posted this thread up. 1 thing though Mature Red Rose is based or has been for a long time now in a Polish brothel off St Anns Road, Tottenham. The same brothel Naughty Natt x who usually works in Chancery Lane in the week has done a couple of weekend stints at in the last month. Rose did work at Bounds Green for some time before Tottenham.

I found it too time consuming to keep posting all the changes of WGs from 1 brothel to another especially from Polish brothels, and I only know about North London area myself though am aware some of the North London Polish move to Heathrow, some used to also turn up in Romford last year somewhere. If you want to keep the WG changes updated and have the time that would be useful. :thumbsup:

Big Ass Ola and Nicole Nicole have replaced Mia and Adrianna in the floors of whores Pole brothel in Sydney Road, EN2/3 by the look of it. This like the Bounds Green Pole brothel and there is sometimes 2 Pole brothels in Bounds Green near each other right on the North Circular always has a high turnover of WGs. They come and they go, some will return, some wont.

Offline Steadyrock

This thread is about brothels I know about in the North London area, feel free please to add others if you know about them, or info about the ones I mention, I haven't linked in profiles as they very often change a lot.

The Fun House in Harrow Weald area of HA3 which has Hungarian WGs working out of it. You can tell its a Fun House WG due to the price they charge, £50 for half hour and £90 for the hour and the layout of the profiles are usually very similar with similar wording. Usually the WGs offer vanilla services of kissing and OWO/RO and maybe extra for CIM. The WGs pictures usually look like the WG you will meet. How good a service you will get as ever is down to the individual WG. Regular WGs here over recent times have been; Stefani Aniston and Sensual Carla Back both of whom I have punted with and reviewed, both offered me a good vanilla service. Up till yesterday Maniac Carrie Back, Carlas sister also had a profile but that's now gone but may return. Also Classy Ashley who used to work their in the past made a return, on here she has mixed reviews. Also Marie Ann has mixed reviews, she was younger than most of their WGs who are often in the 40s or older. This brothel is run by Nikki who used to work their. Comms done by Nikki have very often in my experience been excellent. Easy free parking at any time they are open available. The WGs rotate so do a few weeks maybe then another one does a few weeks. They have been open during most of the lockdown.

Polish brothels in Enfield Town centre and Bounds Green. These 3 brothels have been running a long time and the WGs who work in them rotate on a regular basis between them and/or to what I believe are linked brothels in Heathrow area, Romford and maybe Chancery Lane, I haven't been to the last 3 in recent times. The Enfield Town one practices bait and switch and forum swapping on a very reg basis, it will be hit and miss who you see and whether you get a good service. Its based in Sydney Road in a big block of flats I call the floors of whores as I have punted with multiple WGs in that block from various nationalities so they may well not be linked to each other. Basically any A/W profile that has a Pole in it based in EN1 or EN2 could well be based in the brothel and if wise check her profile in the search facility on here. These WGs usually charge £70 for half hour and £100 for the hour and some state more services than others. There are 2 more Polish brothels in Bounds Green both very near each other right on the North Circular Bowes Road section, its possible 1 of these 2 may of recently closed. Again any Poles in the N11/N13 area may be in this/these brothels, they also charge the same £70/£100 usually BUT on occasion its been £60/100 if the WG was in her mid-40s or so or older. The WGs sometimes look like their pics but not always so bait and switch and profile swapping is also practised. I have had good and bad punts at these brothels, I had great punts with Polish Kora who I reviewed in 1 of the brothels before she moved to the Enfield Town one for a few weeks, and in the other one in Bounds Green with Naughty Natt xx who then went to Heathrow and was showing as Chancery Lane yesterday, while at Bounds Green she was charging the £70/100 not the £120 she states at present. I believe the same pimp/s run all these brothels and read UKP as I have seen changes made to profiles following posts on here. This pimp used to have another brothel in Linwood Crescent, Enfield where I punted with a few WGs but it seems to be gone now. A maid/pimp handles the comms though I know Naughty Natt handled my comms as she showed me her phone to ask me what something I had put in a text meant. These brothels have been open throughout lockdown.

There is a brothel in Hale Road, N17 in the Tottenham Hale area on the one-way system that is full of Hungarians, this is hit and miss in my view and bait and switch and profile swapping has occurred but not always. I had a good punt their with a Mellissa Hot pre-lockdown and a recent review was positive on YourHiddenSecret. The WGs come and go, over the years I have punted with a number of WGs their, mainly good punts in fact but maybe that was luck. The pricing is usually £60 or £70 half hour and £100 an hour. A maid/pimp answers the calls or did. Any Hungarians in the area on A/W may work their. I don't know whether this pimp has a circuit where the WGs are sent to on rotation. It was open during lockdown.

I shall carry this on on another post.

What name? Number? Palmers green area
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiths

What name? Number? Palmers green area

You quoted my post from last July, in the Palmers Green area there is or was a Hungarian brothel BUT for whatever reason sometimes the WGs advertise as Romanian, off Hedge Lane, N13. A Big Butt Michelle is 1 of the WGs, if you see £60 half hour and £80 hour prices on A/W prices in that area chances are that's the brothel. And its well dodgy as I know from booking 2 WGs from it, another punter on here booked Michelle and that wasn't a good punt either. Avoid is my advice.

Offline DoneInTen

Just come across this thread, and i must admit, the detail you've gone into is quite impressive  :thumbsup:

But I've noticed that you haven't included the brothel on Painters Lane just off of the Hertford Road in Waltham Cross.

My first ever punt last year was there with an older lady by the name of Tiffany May, and i returned there a few months later to see Rita Tille.

Anyone else in the Enfield/North London area ever been to this brothel??

Offline sparkus

Just come across this thread, and i must admit, the detail you've gone into is quite impressive  :thumbsup:

But I've noticed that you haven't included the brothel on Painters Lane just off of the Hertford Road in Waltham Cross.

My first ever punt last year was there with an older lady by the name of Tiffany May, and i returned there a few months later to see Rita Tille.

Waltham Cross is just over the border so would come under East England.

Offline smiths

I know of a Romanian brothel not far from the Tesco petrol station in Bullsmoor Lane which is where I saw Naughty Nikki whose profile wasn't showing in the area anymore when I last looked. I assume Sasha is in that brothel at present but that's a guess. EN8 area on A/W.

I don't know the brothel you have mentioned so thanks for mentioning it. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

There is or at least was a new Romanian brothel opened off Brent Street, Hendon, NW4. In it are/was Malinahot External Link/Members Only and in the same postcode area 2 WGs who used to work at the same place as Malina in Harrow, Aisha4u and Claudia. ALL state they offer BB and Malina has a bait and switch review on here from last summer. Avoid is my advice.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:23:43 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

It is still the case that many of the brothels I posted about at the start of this thread are still open at the same location be it most with different WGs.

The Polish brothels in Bounds Green, N11 now at least 1 remains maybe 2, the 1 in Enfield Town Centres floors of whores IN EN2 remains. The 1 off St Anns Road, N15 remains. Romanian brothel also in the floors of whores comes and goes, AnnaAnn who I reviewed negatively works between their and another Rom brothel in NW10 area.

Hungarian brothels in N12 which was in Tottenham, N17 is open and been their since before last Christmas. Hungarian brothel the Fun House in Harrow Weald, HA3 remains open. Hungarian/Romanian brothel as they have changed nationality for some reason at least once remain open off Carterhatch Road which is off the Hertford Road in Enfield, EN3. There was also another Hungarian/Romanian brothel off Hedge Lane, Palmers Green, N13 but not sure if that's still open.

Colindale, NW9 is full of various brothels especially near the station in quite new build blocks of flats. Hungarians, Romanians and Brazilians mainly. Amy Amazons place in Beaufort Park where it seems at least 1 other Hungarian WG works but this WG seems to change over time is still going. I positively then negativity reviewed a WG working out of it, as well as Amy.

Brazilian brothel in Finchley, N12 near Finchley Memorial Hospital was still open a few weeks ago, I got bait and switched and walked from their last year. Most of the Brazilian profiles on A/W for N12/N20 come out or did to this brothel.

I am not clear on the exact locations but there are a number of other Hungarian/Polish and Romanian brothels operating in the Wood Green, N22/Tottenham, N17/Edmonton, N9/N18 areas.

The Hungarian brothel off Hendon Lane, NW4 may of relocated to N15/N17 area as Hot Camilla who dead commed me is now showing up their along with Nora Baby. There is or was another Polish brothel near Hendon Central station off Vivian Avenue, WGs seem to go between it and somewhere in Edmonton.

A Bulgarian brothel very near Bounds Green station where I walked a while back is still going as far as I know.

Offline bedhedred

Malina probably doesn't exist. She looks too good to be true. A punter last year went looking and got presented with a considerably less tempting prospect.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2884530
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:50:57 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

Malina probably doesn't exist. She looks too good to be true. A punter last year went looking and got presented with a considerably less tempting prospect.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2884530

The WG he did sees profile has now gone I see. The change on the profile since last year is it now says £100 an hour whereas it did say £70 an hour then in the text added if you wanted full service including BB it was £100 an hour. This was the case for at least a dozen Rom A/W profiles in the Harrow-On-The-Hill area where Malinas profile was and in another Rom brothel that was in Charlton Road off Kenton Road. Most of these WGs were/are good looking in their early-20s offering BB at very cheap prices, very suspicious to me.

And in fact in a quite recent thread about a raid posted on this board it mentioned raids in the Harrow area and upon looking the A/W profiles for the Roms in Charlton Road stopped being logged into on 29/3/21, so whether there is a connection who knows, but I wouldn't be surprised. And now Malina, Claudia and Aisha4u have moved to Hendon.

Offline bedhedred

Some vs profiles in the Hendon neck of the woods

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 02:59:07 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nicole on VS is Claudia on AW

This A/W profile wasn't showing to me anyway when I looked before I posted on this thread earlier. In the name Byanka Sexy there is 1 negative on here from last October. Plus the A/W profile for Claudia. is still showing in Hendon, NW4.

Also add Carla 69 Sweet to the others so that makes 5 Rom A/W profiles in Hendon offering BB that were previously in the Harrow area. Carlas profile has a little bit of info on here from 2018 under that profile which just says another B&S in relation to her profile at that time.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 08:14:20 pm by smiths »

Offline Big.Steve97

Been to see Llani there. Wanted to go back to see both Tiffany or Rita but couldn’t get down. Recommend either of them? Don’t like the room much but those girls seem intriguing.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

This A/W profile wasn't showing to me anyway when I looked before I posted on this thread earlier. In the name Byanka Sexy there is 1 negative on here from last October. Plus the A/W profile for Claudia. is still showing in Hendon, NW4.

Also add Carla 69 Sweet to the others so that makes 5 Rom A/W profiles in Hendon offering BB that were previously in the Harrow area. Carlas profile has a little bit of info on here from 2018 under that profile which just says another B&S in relation to her profile at that time.

Thanks for the intel.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads

Offline laurenb

Banned reason: Spamming threads

Offline smiths

Old thread i know but please take great care if you book any WG whose postcode comes out as Stag Lane in Edgeware, Ha8. I have been fucked over a couple of times in the same block of flats. Now i cant be certain EVERY WG in those flats is dodgy but please be cautious. Hungarians often in my case. I reviewed one negatively and she looked horrendous, nothing like her pics but the phone manner was excellent whoever answered the phone. I walked on that occassion as she was so ugly i felt like puking. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

There is a recent review where the punter did a positive on the London board so perhaps she is in a different flat in the same block. I know she is in the same block as i got the postcode off her oe whoever answered the phone to me.