Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUNNY DIAMOND  (Read 3251 times)

Tompa75

I saw Sunny twice, one in King's Cross area (lovely flat) and one in Hollaway area (less lovely flat). She share the place with Donna External Link/Members Only who I met personally in both my visits and both time she was (accidentally) naked (she is hot...she is really hot with a fine smoking body and I will definitely plan a visit)....anyway back to Sunny....
Sunny Link External Link/Members Only is my perfect cup of tea: tiny petite girl (in my land probably 150-155cm), mid twenty, nice full body tan, smooth skin, peachy round ass, firm mid size boobs, awesome nipples which they get very hard with a bit of attention, juice loving tasty pussy and a cute next door girl face.
When she is off mode she gives this wonderful GFE, but when you switch her on she will suck, kiss and fuck like a pro: FK, DFK, OWO (with the right amount of attention to the balls), RO, missionary, cow girl (awesome especially grabbing that ass), doggy (I think her favourite), spoon, standing, you name it she is up for it.
This all included in her rate £80 per hour (I met £120-£130 WG half as good as her), if you want to explore her extra you can choose from ANAL, CIM, FACIALS all very well priced.
Anyway I had a blast both times with her and I can't wait to see her again, but unfortunately she is leaving soon so I will have to wait for the summer when (that's what she told me) she will be back.
I really hope the links are working as this is my first review.
Enjoy fellas and thank you to all the Punts that spare some of their time to write reviews...they are like very very useful!
So long suckers!

Offline The_Don

IMO she a very mixed bag (mostly negative).

Sunny has been around for some time, see below quotes:

For linking reviews YMMV with any W/G but that stats are (currently):

3 Negatives vs 1 Positive (there maybe more)

Profile swaps and name changes can't hide this from shrewd punter. 

External Link/Members Only

She back again,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is back in N20 as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

new profile same name.

This all included in her rate £80 per hour (I met £120-£130 WG half as good as her) if you want to explore her extra you can choose from ANAL, CIM, FACIALS all very well priced.

Her extras list are more than her £80 P/H rate.  External Link/Members Only

Currently set at £170  :wackogirl:

Perhaps, you could provide some links to these other W/G  :unknown:

(in my land probably 150-155cm),

May I ask, were you born in the UK?

So long suckers!

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:07:34 pm by The_Don »

Offline blue

I saw Sunny twice, one in King's Cross area (lovely flat) and one in Hollaway area (less lovely flat). She share the place with Donna External Link/Members Only who I met personally in both my visits and both time she was (accidentally) naked (she is hot...she is really hot with a fine smoking body and I will definitely plan a visit)....anyway back to Sunny....
Sunny Link External Link/Members Only is my perfect cup of tea: tiny petite girl (in my land probably 150-155cm), mid twenty, nice full body tan, smooth skin, peachy round ass, firm mid size boobs, awesome nipples which they get very hard with a bit of attention, juice loving tasty pussy and a cute next door girl face.
When she is off mode she gives this wonderful GFE, but when you switch her on she will suck, kiss and fuck like a pro: FK, DFK, OWO (with the right amount of attention to the balls), RO, missionary, cow girl (awesome especially grabbing that ass), doggy (I think her favourite), spoon, standing, you name it she is up for it.
This all included in her rate £80 per hour (I met £120-£130 WG half as good as her), if you want to explore her extra you can choose from ANAL, CIM, FACIALS all very well priced.
Anyway I had a blast both times with her and I can't wait to see her again, but unfortunately she is leaving soon so I will have to wait for the summer when (that's what she told me) she will be back.
I really hope the links are working as this is my first review.
Enjoy fellas and thank you to all the Punts that spare some of their time to write reviews...they are like very very useful!
So long suckers!

Your 'review' sounds like an advert :bomb:

Based on all the previous reviews by established members, I'll pass.

Offline Cunning Punt

Your 'review' sounds like an advert :bomb:

Based on all the previous reviews by established members, I'll pass.

Having been one of those who unfortunately saw her after being the victim of a B&S, absolutely spot on.

she gives this wonderful GFE... FK, DFK

This is when I knew this review was a load of bollocks!

My review of what she is really like:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64311.0
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:06:53 pm by Cunning Punt »

Tompa75

Hi Fellas, I guess everyone has different experiences even with the same girl. We all know that many factors can influence the mood and consequently the whole final judgement on a WG performance. I frankly had a cracking time with Sunny and I have no doubts that some might have a poor experience (you know fellas better then me that there are many mixed reviews about the same WG and I guess those rights are those who ultimately have fun with the ladies). I also had some bad experience and that's way I join this great forum and many more reviews will come from me. It's great to confront each other and share our feedbacks. I'm definitely not advertising her as I have no reason for. Keep in touch……
So long suckers……(by the way I'm from Italy, that's way I used cm as I'm not very good with feet)

Offline The_Don

(by the way I'm from Italy, that's way I used cm as I'm not very good with feet)

Ok thanks for the info

Offline punk

She has been all over london, including Whitechapel/Aldgate and Finchley if i remember correctly despited stating on her website that she was leaving London for Good.

Guess the money is too good.

mrhappypants

So long suckers!

Dear Tampax,

thank you for your review, on the basis of which I am likely to delete both girls from my hotlist. 

I assume the above is an Italian pleasantly to which the correct response is 'fuck off, pimp,'

Fuck off, pimp.

Dave

punther

Sunny is hit and miss but I personally have had similar experiences with her as the OP

If you get on with her and she get turned on she's an awesome punt

Tompa75

Dear Tampax,

thank you for your review, on the basis of which I am likely to delete both girls from my hotlist. 

I assume the above is an Italian pleasantly to which the correct response is 'fuck off, pimp,'

Fuck off, pimp.

Dave
Dear Dave
I can honestly say that I'm not a pimp, but I can definitely assure you that you are a proper cunt without any doubts. I've been leaving feedbacks on AW for a while an just start using this site. Everyone is entitled to have a proper opinion as long as respect as shown. In your case I can again confirm that you are a sad, old penis with a brain size of an ant dick and as you told to fuck off I can just wish you a big fat herpesviruses in your cock....you can go and fuck your self my sad looser.

So long you David moron!

Offline The_Don

Got me at this point, to be blunt!

So long suckers!

So long suckers……

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW, you clearly didn't read the rules

Thus reported
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:06:52 pm by The_Don »

punther

Got me at this point, to be blunt!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW, you clearly didn't read the rules

Thus reported

Yh I couldnt quite understand why he signed up to do a review, said he appreciated the site and reviews other member make, and then say ' so long suckers'

Its all quite confusing  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only see more below

Tompa is a town in Bács-Kiskun county, Hungary. The Tompa Block is composed of recomplete Miocene shale and has been an area of hydrocarbon exploration. As of April 2009 a well drilled by Toreador has produced natural gas
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:57:58 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Yh I couldnt quite understand why he signed up to do a review, said he appreciated the site and reviews other member make, and then say ' so long suckers'

Its all quite confusing   :unknown:

He is not a native English speaker.  I suspect he could not gauge the very big difference in the acceptable use of the phrase in conversation and in writing, and this inadvertently revealed more about his mindset than he intended.

Dave

vw

Dear Dave
I can honestly say that I'm not a pimp, but I can definitely assure you that you are a proper cunt without any doubts. I've been leaving feedbacks on AW for a while an just start using this site. Everyone is entitled to have a proper opinion as long as respect as shown. In your case I can again confirm that you are a sad, old penis with a brain size of an ant dick and as you told to fuck off I can just wish you a big fat herpesviruses in your cock....you can go and fuck your self my sad looser.

So long you David moron!

I think you are wrong, seems you are not suited to open debate, glad your forum death is upon us !

TheMaster

I saw Sunny last year when she was in East London and had a great time, she's very attractive and has a banging body....sorely tempted to go see her again right now..

Mendra

TOMPA75!!!
You need to calm down and stop being rude and arrogant.

Both The Don and MrHappypants Dave are respectable punters and active reviewers on UKP as a matter of fact I read their reviews more than I listen to the news @ 10 or Dave at No.10

I am so inclined to believe you are a pimp to put not mildly probably a human trafficker too - with your 7 posts and 1 lousy review. Got and get some Valium and take a long nap so we can continue from where we where. Thanks and good bye and don't for get to delete your account on your way out.

Offline Cunning Punt

He is not a native English speaker.  I suspect he could not gauge the very big difference in the acceptable use of the phrase in conversation and in writing, and this inadvertently revealed more about his mindset than he intended.

Dave

External Link/Members Only see more below

Tompa is a town in Bács-Kiskun county, Hungary. The Tompa Block is composed of recomplete Miocene shale and has been an area of hydrocarbon exploration. As of April 2009 a well drilled by Toreador has produced natural gas

Good spot, Don. So, yes, her pimp or at least a friend from Hungary (or Romania).

Clearly she's not drilled enough if she needs a pimp to put a fake review on here.

Offline The_Don

Good spot, Don. So, yes, her pimp or at least a friend from Hungary (or Romania).

Clearly she's not drilled enough if she needs a pimp to put a fake review on here.

;)

IMO she a very mixed bag (mostly negative).

Her extras list are more than her £80 P/H rate.  External Link/Members Only

Currently set at £170  :wackogirl:

Browsing A/W, I seen this profile:  External Link/Members Only  > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Part of the this group that has, had some very mixed feed back, with many different W/G coming and going (mostly negative) :  > 

External Link/Members Only+ or External Link/Members Only

Sunny now 19 but was 24, last week External Link/Members Only  >  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Punk noted (on another thread, about age changes)

And dropped a couple of years off her age.
Ages in reverse  :unknown:

benjamin button syndrome   :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:40:57 pm by The_Don »

Offline kowalski

Seems like the only sucker here is the author.Very suspicious.

Offline punk

Working for a well known pimp group.

Saw her when visiting another prossie group in North East London.

Never got a good vibe off her,even though she is not too bad looking.