Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava.rose.london  (Read 1594 times)

Justanotheruser

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but what am I missing about this girl? Offers sub services and looks hot. Probably too good to be true but can anyone give me any info? I'm assuming fake pics or a bloke.

External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

She's on my hotlist too, but no intelligence on here is worrying, may be worth a TOFTT, I'm often in that area, will review if I do....

Offline ProtocolDroid

No reviews on here, very little AW fb, no face pic, pretty expensive, and Romanian so probably quite restricted in terms of services actually offered.

Her photos look real enough, especially the ones in her gallery, but I think with this profile she'd need to come down to 120/hr or continue to enjoy her "private flat in Knightsbridge" mostly privately!

Justanotheruser

The Romanian thing is obviously a downer for some, but having not seen any Romanians at all its not a deciding factor for me. May risk it and will of course let people know if I do.

Offline Fututor

Knew I'd seen those professional pics somewhere before.... External Link/Members Only

Offline ProtocolDroid

Knew I'd seen those professional pics somewhere before.... External Link/Members Only

Good detective work! :cool: If it's the same girl then booking her through AW is obviously a bit of a bargain... well, a "bargain"...

Offline TravisBerkin

Has anyone managed to see her yet? Very interested to hear how it went.

Offline World Sick

I'm trying to get hold of her. Messaged her a few minutes ago and no reply yet. Just asked for location in Liverpool Street and if she has any extras.

Will let you know how it goes.

endomorph

Will be very interested to know if it is the same girl, or if she has just used the other's photos.

Offline World Sick

She didn't respond to my text messages. Texted from two separate phones.

Didn't try calling directly though.

Bigd11234