Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black British BBW - NW1. She reported me!  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Mattthehat22

External Link/Members Only
Didn't actually get to meet her, but tried to arrange a meet a while back.  Was looking for a quick meet so messaged a couple of girls in the area at the same time.  Unfortunately Mercedes took about 30 mins to get back to me and by then I'd already arranged to meet one of the other girls..messaged her straight back and said sorry but already on my way somewhere else but that I hope to arrange some time in the future, so she was never waiting on me at any point.  Next thing I know shes reported me on client eye labelling me a time waster  :D despite the fact that no time was ever agreed, no booking was ever accepted/confirmed.  So I guess perhaps don't send out multiple messages if Mercedes is one of them  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left.

Offline fisherofsouls

Next thing I know shes reported me on client eye labelling me a time waster

Every active punter should have a burner, if only for discretion, and regularly replace the SIM.  Then it doesn't matter if she reports your old number 07123 456789 to Client Eye as you're now on 07123 987654  :D

Offline gbawekanu

I do not think it should be legal to report your Personal Identifiable Information without your consent.

I just checked Clienteye, and found that there is a report on my number, but unable to access the report.

Does anyone know how to access the report, as I have only punted a few times and never had any issues.

I will start using a burner from now on.

Offline Moby Dick

I just checked Clienteye, and found that there is a report on my number, but unable to access the report.

Does anyone know how to access the report, as I have only punted a few times and never had any issues.

16 pages of comments and why not to post about client eye on this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300677
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 01:58:51 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Ammunition

Every active punter should have a burner, if only for discretion, and regularly replace the SIM.  Then it doesn't matter if she reports your old number 07123 456789 to Client Eye as you're now on 07123 987654  :D

Indeed, I use an app called 'Hushed', generates a number and all calls and sms is through that app so can mute when needed
Banned reason: Lots of bookings from his comments but no reviews contributed in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I do not think it should be legal to report your Personal Identifiable Information without your consent.

I will start using a burner from now on.

I appreciate your not punting much and you don’t log into the site that often matey, when you do punt do me 2 favours please, never use your real personal phone and please don’t forget to review

Asda have phones for about £25 and a Tesco sim gives triple credit, I stick a tenner on, get £30 for the month, if you don’t use it the tenner stays until you use it but the free £20 will vanish after a month.

Stay safe but do review please  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 09:06:13 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only
Didn't actually get to meet her, but tried to arrange a meet a while back.  Was looking for a quick meet so messaged a couple of girls in the area at the same time.  Unfortunately Mercedes took about 30 mins to get back to me and by then I'd already arranged to meet one of the other girls..messaged her straight back and said sorry but already on my way somewhere else but that I hope to arrange some time in the future, so she was never waiting on me at any point.  Next thing I know shes reported me on client eye labelling me a time waster  :D despite the fact that no time was ever agreed, no booking was ever accepted/confirmed.  So I guess perhaps don't send out multiple messages if Mercedes is one of them  :D

So did you register on CE to discover the reason for your number being listed?
If so perhaps you can prove to them the text chain involved and determine just how "fair minded" that outfit is by revoking the malicious posting?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So did you register on CE to discover the reason for your number being listed?
If so perhaps you can prove to them the text chain involved and determine just how "fair minded" that outfit is by revoking the malicious posting?
Only verified sex workers can see reports on ClientEye.   :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Only verified sex workers can see reports on ClientEye.   :unknown:

Hmmm, back to you OP.

Offline gbawekanu

OP, there is nothing to worry about.

There is always 1 report regardless of the number you enter on CE. I have tried my mum, grandma, grandpa and missus numbers and they have all got 1 report.

Clearly a scam from Vivastreet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300677.msg3675051#msg3675051

Offline LLPunting

OP, there is nothing to worry about.

There is always 1 report regardless of the number you enter on CE. I have tried my mum, grandma, grandpa and missus numbers and they have all got 1 report.

Clearly a scam from Vivastreet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300677.msg3675051#msg3675051

Nice means of proof!  :hi: