Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Anita XXL and Sabrina - anyone seen them?  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Rover78

Working in London this week and I'm looking for a new experience. A TS duo is on my list of things to try and these 2 do look tempting

External Link/Members Only

There's not too much about them on here just a thread in the East Mids section started by A Decent Fist.

As ADF said a couple of years ago, 400 notes is a big mistake to make so any info provided would be much appreciated.

Just to note - their photos remind me of the girls from Allo Allo - which is probably why i'm drawn to them!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rayzaman

I was also tempted to do a TS threesome and did it with Jessica and Valentina Rayalla; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308076.0

Many wise OP's told me that threesomes with TS's never work. Foolishly I threw down 500 British and can now tell you, I doubt you'll have a good time. If you look at individual reviews of Anita and Sabrina they come across as very aggressive, call their clients "bitch", slap them etc. So you'll need to want to get topped, dominated etc. to have a small chance of enjoyment.

Offline Rover78

Thanks for the heads up Rayzaman, for some reason I couldn't find your review when I searched. Maybe I'll look for a good Asian TS instead then.

Offline Rayzaman

I've not personally seen Sabrina or Anita but have read some reviews.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Thanks for the heads up Rayzaman, for some reason I couldn't find your review when I searched. Maybe I'll look for a good Asian TS instead then.
Just wondering who were the best Asian TS’s in London.
I saw Jayla a few years back… reviewed under my old Bristolqwerty ukp profile… anyone seen a better Asian TS?
TS Sky or Belle?  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 08:36:06 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline KinkTok

TS Sky or Belle?  :hi:

Sky sounded popular initially - but seen a few scary non-consensual bareback reviews recently!
e.g.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321589

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 08:10:30 pm by KinkTok »

Offline Harry321

Any Good Active Tgirl In London? Any recommendations  :wacko: