Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in indulgence  (Read 2026 times)

MassageLuver

External Link/Members Only Have been going here for massage for ages. And one of the best in regards to cleanliness. You have everything you need. Clean rooms, clean towels, steam and sauna. All included in the price. £40 for 1 hour. Extras/HR more depend on the girl. All the girls are attractive and the majority give really good quality massage.

I have had massages with all the girls there as i like to try new girls  :P. All the girls do extras but for some you need to ask. Ones to avoid are Victoria...VERY rude....... Also Sherica. (i know guys say she gives good extras) But i find her unhygenic......sorry but its true. She is a bit rough and her clothes always dirty. And not really good massage either. It sounds harsh but my opinion.

All other girls are lovely, and you just need to be brave and ask them nice I am sure they will. Hope this helps guys  :P

Offline Rupert

Why not mention the names of girls you have seen that are good and details on the encounter, like how are the extras any touching charges etc... seems dodgy to me.

Offline KPL

No location
No description of services offered
No girls mentioned on positives or description (why attractive?)
No entry - meet and greet description
How much is extra and for what

etc etc.. :)

Offline Jonestown

Written by a woman, obviously had a falling out with the two girls mentioned.

Indulgence in Plough Lane, it's a dump isn't it, and hard to get to.

peter296

And the   :P emoji used for the first time I've seen in this site. For a first post and review....

Offline VFM

Written by a woman, obviously had a falling out with the two girls mentioned.

Indulgence in Plough Lane, it's a dump isn't it, and hard to get to.

Hey, this place is not a dump.  It's clean and has 2 good showers and a sauna and steam room.  There are plenty of fresh towels in the changing area.
I went there last year and got a very good strong massage for £40.  I did not get or ask for any extras.  Parking was not easy but its a little bit unfair to call this place a dump. 

Offline Jonestown

Hey, this place is not a dump.  It's clean and has 2 good showers and a sauna and steam room.  There are plenty of fresh towels in the changing area.
I went there last year and got a very good strong massage for £40.  I did not get or ask for any extras.  Parking was not easy but its a little bit unfair to call this place a dump.

Ok, I bow to your greater knowledge, and  apologise for my intemperate remark, ive not been inside, I've only driven by and also visited the Thai brothel that used to be at the back, neither of which gave me a good impression.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:13:01 pm by Jonestown »