Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita 'Tiny Teen' -nr London Bridge/Tower Bridge  (Read 3001 times)

vt

Anita is a petite European looking Brazilian girl (probably around 19/20yo) with lovely pert natural DDs, a firm round booty and smooth sunkissed olive skin. She has a number of tattoos and a pierced nipple. The pics are very representative. Her place is a pleasantly decorated apartment just south of Tower Bridge. Her compact boudoir has a four-poster bed with lacy drapes and a chandelier, a cosy environment for a tryst.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anita's face is one of the most beautiful I've seen in punting and she gives a great GFE with lots of deep kissing, affectionate touches and coy glances. I was blown away by her attitude & service and I'm very sad she will soon be leaving London to over-winter in Brazil. Hopefully she'll return next Spring.

I paid £150 and we enjoyed DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, 69, covered sex in mish, all delivered with a natural arousal and passion on her part. She says she enjoys sex and meeting nice guys. Not sure whether she would be experienced enough to provide a PSE though.

POSITIVES:
Natural beauty
Responsive GFE
Sweet personality

NEGATIVES:
Didn't quite get a full hour because of delays gaining access due to her security procedures.

One of the prettiest girls I've met in punting and a great service to boot! It doesn't get much better than this!   :thumbsup:

Offline Addie27

What trouble did you face getting through her Security procedures?

vt

What trouble did you face getting through her Security procedures?

She just kept me waiting outside on the street for a few minutes past our start time before redirecting me to a different block...but I was sent to the shower dead on time at the end.

I suppose I was in the flat for 60 mins, but both showers were in my time and she left the room for 5 mins twice to get me a drink and go to the loo. I guess we had about 43 mins together in total with 30 mins sexy time. But she did give everything when she was with me and I came away very satisfied.

Offline tergil

She looks good but her timekeeping really needs to be fairer to the customer. Thanks for the information

Online claretandblue

She just kept me waiting outside on the street for a few minutes past our start time before redirecting me to a different block...but I was sent to the shower dead on time at the end.

I suppose I was in the flat for 60 mins, but both showers were in my time and she left the room for 5 mins twice to get me a drink and go to the loo. I guess we had about 43 mins together in total with 30 mins sexy time. But she did give everything when she was with me and I came away very satisfied.
I'm sorry she might be smiley and pretty but that is a downright pisstake on her behalf :thumbsdown:

Offline Dicky

Yes she took 2-3 min to get me water and then to the loo after the first round. That was fine with me. She made me wait about 10 min outside but I made sure that I pointed out the time before handing over my money.

Offline Sonnylock

Sorry to hear she she cuts time nowadays. When i was there last week, we went comfortably over time, and i didn't hear anything about time till i had a second pop and it was already past the hour mark.