Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what makes you choose the sp you choose?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Four months in to starting this I find my ideals and criteria has changed from day one , what makes you choose where to go?

This is where I'm at
A negative review is not a deal breaker
Face photo a must
Realised I don't have a type I just look through and if something stands out that's it

When I started had a type prefix and followed reviews strongly, negative would put an sp off my list but not now

fredpunter

From what I can see when you started out they had to be called kloe and live somewhere called colindale.

Vfm and good attitude and not completely flat chested but also not having completely obviously unnatural tits are good starting points for me - two of my favourites have implants but not stupid looking ones.

Offline Cuntminion

From what I can see when you started out they had to be called kloe and live somewhere called colindale.

Vfm and good attitude and not completely flat chested but also not having completely obviously unnatural tits are good starting points for me - two of my favourites have implants but not stupid looking ones.

Hmmm I still very much like the above mentioned

Though I have expand horizons a little I won't change for the sake of change but I am open to seeing a different sp and prepared to travel
There's one at the moment I hope comes through in time

I think attitude and personality are as equally important as looks or services offered imo
I'm not hung up on age, body size etc

Quesadilla

Punting is a system built on rules, some of those rules may be bent, others may be broken. ;)

For me the choice of actual SP comes down to physical attraction, services, and reviews.

Obviously the dick casts the first vote, I see the profile pics or read a review here and a girl instantly appeals and gets me stirring, or not.  Hence there's nothing worse than arriving to a b&s or even just where the pics have obviously been doctored or are out of date. I rarely see a girl without seeing face pics and often when I do it's a disappointment. But then take the likes of MissKDD - no face pics, hidden feedback, but blinding reviews here - she is one of my all time favourites and one of the first girls I think of when ticking stuff off my sexual bucket list so it was the best decision to break that rule, based on the reviews of trusted punters here. 

If the dick is stirring then I filter by services to see if she does all my essentials - for me OWO, DT, RO/69/rimming (on her), CIM are probably the must haves. There's rarely a case where I'll see someone without all those on the list - but it does happen, and I've had some great punts as a result.  I'm even looking to see a girl who doesn't do OWO let alone CIM which will be a novelty, but then that's the point, she is a novelty, a contortionist and a big tick off my bucket list. Again, rules made to be - ahem - flexible.  ;)

After I've evaluated the services then I check reviews here.  A neg from a trusted punter here is usually enough to get someone straight on my blacklist.  But, then again, sometimes an sp occasionally gets mixed or negative reviews here like Smiley Miley, yet still keeps bubbling to the top of my hot list because she does really make my cock stir.  Generally though the big head keeps the little head from making those decisions as there are still many others to see who may not fit my physical ideal but have a broader service list and better reviews.  Most times when I've let the little head decide I've lived to regret it.

As I mentioned though my priority is usually to tick items off my sexual bucket list and that often drives my choice of service provider.  What I have found is that for many items on my bucket list I need an sp I can trust and rely on and who is willing to try things that others wouldn't.  So I have a handful of great regulars with a broad service list who I have a good rapport with and am gradually ticking stuff off with them rather than taking on more girls. With that in mind I have the delectable MissKDD lined up again this weekend - now I have a few days to go through my bucket list and figure out what I'm going to do with her.  :yahoo: 

Ahem, I digress, so maybe if I have one hard and fast rule it's this - don't let the little head make the final decision. No matter how much he's stirring, set some basic guidelines and stick to your guns as it will result in better punts. I'm still batting at something like a 95% + for positive punts and when I have gone wrong it's from letting the little head override my judgment.

Offline Anadin

Big fake tits, price and reasonable reviews.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Slim with smallish boobs
Must not have had kids - ie, no stretch marks which I find to be very offputting
Ideal age 25-30
Must offer OWO
Must NOT be Romanian

fredpunter

Replies to date demonstrate once again there is no such thing as the ideal woman that suits every one.

Offline akauya

Replies to date demonstrate once again there is no such thing as the ideal woman that suits every one.

...and that's just as well. Otherwise there would be a few extremely busy (and rich) prossies and a hell of a lot of poor and starving ones :D

Offline Cuntminion

Oh communication is important too

Offline smiths

Four months in to starting this I find my ideals and criteria has changed from day one , what makes you choose where to go?

This is where I'm at
A negative review is not a deal breaker
Face photo a must
Realised I don't have a type I just look through and if something stands out that's it

When I started had a type prefix and followed reviews strongly, negative would put an sp off my list but not now

Location, that they say they offer the services I require, cost including any extras, whether I fancy them and if no face pics whether a punter or punters I trust have recommended them to me, or I am prepared to take a risk in search of a gem. Attitude on phone, ANY sign of coldness or a monotone reply and I go elsewhere on the logic that if a WG cant be bothered to make an effort to get my business I cant be bothered to give her my business.

Then look on here for any reviews and who the reviewer was, this may or may not help in deciding to see or avoid a particular WG.

unclesweetheart

Reasons so far:

- pix on AW that really turn me on
- the name
- good choice of favourite film
- recommendations from fellow trusted punters
- the way they write in emails
- not naming Jeremy Clarkson as their favourite celebrity
- dt/cim/dfk
- intriguing, not cliche-ridden profile
- fairly amateurish photos
- independendent

I also, as I become more perverse, look to see if they receive w/s.

Offline Cuntminion

Reasons so far:

- pix on AW that really turn me on
- the name
- good choice of favourite film
- recommendations from fellow trusted punters
- the way they write in emails
- not naming Jeremy Clarkson as their favourite celebrity
- dt/cim/dfk
- intriguing, not cliche-ridden profile
- fairly amateurish photos
- independendent

I also, as I become more perverse, look to see if they receive w/s.

Independent is important to, I'm not a fan of groups or maids not because it's more people involved I just don't like to think my money is going to someone that does fuck all but manage basic logistics

The sp should keep what she make not have a Sergei or sergess creaming off top

Offline smiths

Independent is important to, I'm not a fan of groups or maids not because it's more people involved I just don't like to think my money is going to someone that does fuck all but manage basic logistics

The sp should keep what she make not have a Sergei or sergess creaming off top

In reality as a punter you, I or any punter cant know if a WG really is Independent or not, literally ANY WG could have a pimp. The best you can do is avoid those you know definitely do have pimps such as EVERY WG who works at a Parlour/brothel or Agency.

Its also the case that many WGs choose to work for a pimp and agrees to give them an agreed cut, then the WG just needs to turn up and her punters are laid on, this suits many WGs especially those who cant afford to rent their own premises until they have saved money up. But it of course up to a punter how they view this, just never blindly believe a so called Indie is definitely really an Indie is my advice from experience.

Offline stayer

Most people will list those things which matter, like location, looks, list of services, delivery of those services, price, etc. All of these matter to me, of course, but there is another thing, that intangible (be it attitude, friendliness or whatever) which compels me to return.

Just occasionally I'll become a regular with a WG because I like her a lot. She may be fairly expensive and/or provide a service which, whilst good, can be bettered. But It's fair to say that attitude trumps most other things I look for in a WG.

Offline smiths

Most people will list those things which matter, like location, looks, list of services, delivery of those services, price, etc. All of these matter to me, of course, but there is another thing, that intangible (be it attitude, friendliness or whatever) which compels me to return.

Just occasionally I'll become a regular with a WG because I like her a lot. She may be fairly expensive and/or provide a service which, whilst good, can be bettered. But It's fair to say that attitude trumps most other things I look for in a WG.

Indeed, a WGs attitude makes or breaks any punt I have.

Quesadilla

In reality as a punter you, I or any punter cant know if a WG really is Independent or not, literally ANY WG could have a pimp. The best you can do is avoid those you know definitely do have pimps such as EVERY WG who works at a Parlour/brothel or Agency.

Its also the case that many WGs choose to work for a pimp and agrees to give them an agreed cut, then the WG just needs to turn up and her punters are laid on, this suits many WGs especially those who cant afford to rent their own premises until they have saved money up. But it of course up to a punter how they view this, just never blindly believe a so called Indie is definitely really an Indie is my advice from experience.

+1 - I nearly dropped a reg last year because I finally realised it wasn't her I was chatting to on e-mail and making the bookings with.  Confronted her about it and as you say, for her it was much better as the premises were provided and she didn't have to do any admin or marketing. Basically had her days to herself studying for her masters degree around appointments and almost certainly made better money than she would have if she had to do it all herself - even despite the ridiculous cut her "agent" was taking (30%!!!). 

I've since seen another Polish girl who admitted using a "manager" and she also had her reasons for preferring that approach.  She was outcall only but the manager organised a car to / from meetings which provided security in case of trouble.  Her English wasn't good at all so managing admin / bookings / marketing would have been a complete non-starter.

At the end of the day it's still a lot more money than they'd make in any other job they might get here in the UK so it makes sense to them especially when their English isn't great. 

I am now not so totally negative about "managed" girls, although none of my current regs are as far as I can tell - although as Smiths says you can never be 100% sure. 

But I definitely much prefer to at least know I am talking / e-mailing / txt'ing directly with the girl in question.

fredpunter

+1 - I nearly dropped a reg last year because I finally realised it wasn't her I was chatting to on e-mail and making the bookings with. 

well I do hope that the lass I was talking to today was independent and really the lass and not sergei - cos I quite like the selfie she/he sent me (currently my avatar)

If that is sergei I'm still tempted

Offline MancSean

For me it depends on my mood I like lots of different types of lasses probably why punting is so appealing to me.
But normally the all have certain things in common as a bare minimum
That is
Positive reviews on ukp
Decent profile with more than one photo so I get an idea if I fancy her
Owo
Fingering
RO
If they don't offer these plus kissing if it's a gfe I don't bother

Offline Cuntminion

I agree with what your saying but all I can do is make my best efforts, if I got a sense of false independent I wouldn't return

I would say the regular I see is independent and that makes me happy

I just don't like the idea of seeing someone who works hard just to give some fucker money for nothing

Offline smiths

+1 - I nearly dropped a reg last year because I finally realised it wasn't her I was chatting to on e-mail and making the bookings with.  Confronted her about it and as you say, for her it was much better as the premises were provided and she didn't have to do any admin or marketing. Basically had her days to herself studying for her masters degree around appointments and almost certainly made better money than she would have if she had to do it all herself - even despite the ridiculous cut her "agent" was taking (30%!!!). 

I've since seen another Polish girl who admitted using a "manager" and she also had her reasons for preferring that approach.  She was outcall only but the manager organised a car to / from meetings which provided security in case of trouble.  Her English wasn't good at all so managing admin / bookings / marketing would have been a complete non-starter.

At the end of the day it's still a lot more money than they'd make in any other job they might get here in the UK so it makes sense to them especially when their English isn't great. 

I am now not so totally negative about "managed" girls, although none of my current regs are as far as I can tell - although as Smiths says you can never be 100% sure. 

But I definitely much prefer to at least know I am talking / e-mailing / txt'ing directly with the girl in question.

Indeed, and assuming it really did happen and some have cast some doubt it didnt, Belle De Jour aka Dr Brooke Magnanti who was and is a very smart woman says she worked at a London Agency where her fee was £300 an hour of which she kept £200, so it also suited her to work for a pimp.

The fact is pimps have always been involved in prostitution and I don't see that changing anytime soon, they are all breaking the law by taking a cut of a WGs fees but there never seems to be a shortage of them, rightly or wrongly. Personally I have no problem punting through pimps if the price is right, with London Agencies the price is never right for me, with some parlours/brothels it is. And I of course am talking about WGs that I hope work for a pimp voluntarily, any that are forced I want to see the pimp given a life sentence and the woman rescued.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:31:15 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

I agree with what your saying but all I can do is make my best efforts, if I got a sense of false independent I wouldn't return

I would say the regular I see is independent and that makes me happy

I just don't like the idea of seeing someone who works hard just to give some fucker money for nothing

Fair enough though if a pimp provides the WGs premises and she cant afford to do so herself they aren't giving the pimp money for nothing, its the only way the WG can earn anything off/street as a WG, no pimp obviously is going to lend a WG a premises for nothing.

Offline Cuntminion

Indeed, and assuming it really did happen as some have case some doubt on that, Belle De Jour aka Dr Brooke Magnanti who was and is a very smart woman says she worked at a London Agency where her fee was £300 an hour of which she kept £200, so it also suited her to work for a pimp.

The fact is pimps have always been involved in prostitution and I don't see that changing anytime soon, they are all breaking the law by taking a cut of a WGs fees but there never seems to be a shortage of them, rightly or wrongly. Personally I have no problem punting through pimps if the price is right, with London Agencies the price is never right for me, with some parlours/brothels it is. And I of course am talking about WGs that I hope work for a pimp voluntarily, any that are forced I want to see the pimp given a life sentence and the woman rescued.

But that's where the pimp scenario falls bad if they are managed well that could all go south over anything, then they could be in a situation where they are high and dry , no contacts , all networking gone , no business etc even if said pimp does not turn nasty

Now none of the above should really be and is not my concern as a client but I wouldn't knowingly fund that type of system

Imo with anything in life the sooner you learn and become independent the better position your in

milfwklover

Age (preferably 35+)
Good communication (quick, polite response)
Varied likes list (kissing, RO,)
Looks.
No restrictions on how many times you can cum.

No real priority in terms of order(apart from cum limits): all depends on whether I'm looking for something specific(roleplay) or a quick 'need a shag' punt. For the more expensive pints I like to see some feedback/field reports, for the quick ones I'm willing to take a risk on a new profile.

Offline RedKettle

I like the profile pictures to have a natural look rather than the really glossy pro shots that have been tinkered with and to actually show me what the girl looks like - for example 1 picture of arse and 1 of tits is better than 50 pictures of the arse!!

VFM important - although will pay more for a really good experience.

No extreme body shapes - don't like them stick thin or BBW.  I want them to look like a woman and not a boy or a bag of spuds.

No chavs

No fussy rules on how to book - just give me the phone number.  Good comms.

Other than that I have always gone for variety on ages, hair colour, nationality, body features etc etc.  To be honest it is causing me a problem now, trying to decide on a punt for this week and I just cannot settle on who to book.

Offline smiths

But that's where the pimp scenario falls bad if they are managed well that could all go south over anything, then they could be in a situation where they are high and dry , no contacts , all networking gone , no business etc even if said pimp does not turn nasty

Now none of the above should really be and is not my concern as a client but I wouldn't knowingly fund that type of system

Imo with anything in life the sooner you learn and become independent the better position your in

Indeed and that's for a WG to consider before she agrees to work for a pimp in my view. The smart thing to do and what many WGs I have punted with said they had done is work for a pimp until they had their own place to work out of, them start an A/W profile and advertise as Indies on the days they weren't working for the pimp, and if they were popular then go full-time Indie and ditch the pimp.

I certainly agree with WGs who can becoming a real Indie is the smart thing to do. An example of a WG who might not be able to work Indie initially is apart from not having a premises to work out of they cant speak or write English, a big handicap for an Indie, again if smart and here for a long time learning English should be a priority.

Offline MancSean

Fair enough though if a pimp provides the WGs premises and she cant afford to do so herself they aren't giving the pimp money for nothing, its the only way the WG can earn anything off/street as a WG, no pimp obviously is going to lend a WG a premises for nothing.
Working for a pimp/agency/sauna/madam is viable for many girls as they don't want the hassle of going it alone.  Accommodation bookings advertising can all be handled by a pimp and saves a lot of stress for girls especially when they start up and are building a reputation. In the long run some but certainly not all will go it themselves as they know they can keep the money.  But for some the reliance on a pimp saves what they see as headaches they don't want. I guess it's similar to others working for an employer or being self employed.
Of course I am not talking about girls just making a quick buck then fucking off or girls that are controlled in any way. 
Most footballers have agents these days pretty much the same thing

tonysoprano

Looks, natural, not photoshopped pics, slim, preferably under 25, decent body and figure is very important to me. But attitude is everything. If you can find one that has that lot and will DFK, OWO and COF then she's a keeper.

Offline MancSean

Looks, natural, not photoshopped pics, slim, preferably under 25, decent body and figure is very important to me. But attitude is everything. If you can find one that has that lot and will DFK, OWO and COF then she's a keeper.
Agree fully only trouble is my favourites are all bloody miles away except for one

Offline smiths

Working for a pimp/agency/sauna/madam is viable for many girls as they don't want the hassle of going it alone.  Accommodation bookings advertising can all be handled by a pimp and saves a lot of stress for girls especially when they start up and are building a reputation. In the long run some but certainly not all will go it themselves as they know they can keep the money.  But for some the reliance on a pimp saves what they see as headaches they don't want. I guess it's similar to others working for an employer or being self employed.
Of course I am not talking about girls just making a quick buck then fucking off or girls that are controlled in any way. 
Most footballers have agents these days pretty much the same thing

Indeed, and a few WGs who said they did work for a pimp told me they were content with that set-up for years, but eventually saw the potential of having an A/W profile and getting punters through that, and once they did they realised the money they could make so didn't need the pimp anymore.

On the other hand I have spoken to a couple of WGs who said they wanted to work for a pimp as that suited them and had zero interest in going Indie, as you say their only job was to turn up as agreed and offer a good service, the pimp laid the punters on.

Offline shagbambi

1.  I look for girls who seem independent ie. not obviously part of a group.
2.  Age is not an issue but they must preferably be a size 8, but I will go up to a 12 if the girl is hot.
3.  DFK, OWO, 69 are musts for me.
4.  Age, race, nationality are not issues for me.
5.  Good comms and not running late or I cancel.
6.  Not mad on pornographic images on the profile.

I only return if I find the girl's attitude to be very good.  For me, as others have said attitude is everything.

milfwklover

Looks, natural, not photoshopped pics,
Yeah, forgot that off my previous post. Pics that were taken with a phone rather than a photo shoot(or a mix).

Offline purple_t

In no particular order:

Easily accessible and not too far away
Attractive (obviously!)
No chavs or girls with the fake tits 'porn star' look
Profile that is 'normal' and sensibly written, and not "I AM FUKCING HORNY SLUT WHO WORSHIPS DICK 24/7" followed by 10 million emoticons
Recent feedback that looks real
No Romanians

Offline cueball

I like all ages, colours, breasts, hair colours and up to size 16ish, in fact it's the variety in punting that I enjoy the most.

My criteria...

No bareback
Not overly priced
Looks (what my mood of the day is thinking)
Distance and location
Body pictures (don't need face pics)
Reviews/ recommendation / feedback

Offline duskwalker

Preferably under 32, early twenties would be perfect
Easily accessible by public transportation and not too expensive hourly rate (obviously).
Does services I enjoy (OWO, DFK, CIM), though I am flexible on something like CIM if the rest fits.
Prefer amateur photos / selfies on profile - glamour shots are so pointless, that’s not how she’ll look when I meet her…
Positive feedback on UKP in order to minimise the risk of a crap experience (except for the occasional TTOFT, if I am really interested in the WG).
Looks wise, I like all sorts of types. Long platinum blonde hair and huge, fake tits? Nice! Black? Yes, please! Short brown hair, super skinny, tiny boobs? Gimme! Lots of tattoos and piercings? I’m in! Asian? Gogogo! And so on... :D
An at least moderately pretty face is important though.
No limitation on how many times you can cum.

Offline sticko

well I do hope that the lass I was talking to today was independent and really the lass and not sergei - cos I quite like the selfie she/he sent me (currently my avatar)

If that is sergei I'm still tempted

The same selfie almost caused me an embarrassing moment in a meeting this afternoon.  I'm sure the guy next to me clocked it as I turned into John Cleese and practically threw my phone across the room as I opened it...

Made me laugh to myself for the next half an hour or so anyway :)

vw

Dish of day.

ease and accuracy of booking. Like the damn easy to book today emly@19 .

Offline Cuntminion

Dish of day.

ease and accuracy of booking. Like the damn easy to book today emly@19 .

Keep rubbing it in  :cry:

Hawkwind71

For me, once I have read the profile and she appeals to the little guy, positive review on ukp then its all down to the professional attitude. In other words does she want my business.

I saw one WG who I knew didn't work Tuesdays. I messaged her the Tuesday morning to arrange booking and she got back to me a couple hrs later on her day off. I didnt expect to hear back till the wednesday. Now thats a lady taking care of business.

One other comment, this WG was  20 not 45. Doesnt take age to be professional, just brains.