Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double punt days, anyone else ty this?  (Read 2727 times)

Offline dizietsmae

Recently I have tried a couple of double punt days, ie seeing a different girl very soon after seeing the first.  The first time it was an accident kind of as my plan A had let me down and my plan B was very mellow so I still had the horn and rang up a girl I knew would be a bit more active for another session.  The second time was planned and I chose two contrasting girls that were relatively close to eachother and arranged two hour punts with an hour inbetween for my own recovery  :drinks:

Now I have never had a 2 hour session, although I am seeing Platinum Cindy next week for my first, and never had a WG threesome, had a couple of civvy ones in my student days.  But I find the thrill of seeing two different girls that contrast eachother quite exciting and perhaps more appealing than 2 hour sessions although I still need to find a good WG threesome to try.

Thoughts?

Offline threechilliman

Not for me. Once I've fucked a girl, that's me for the day. Generally I only punt once a week, but this weekend I'm attempting 3 in 3 days. First two are booked, I'll see how i feel on sat before booking the third!

tcm

Offline akauya

I sometimes do this, especially when I had a shit punt. I have to have a good one soon after to take the "bad taste" off the first one.

vw

Considered it this morning as was bored but have a long one from 3pm so today I have been sensible.  When I do 2 a day spacing is crucial and don't under estimate your recovery time or 2nd will not be as enjoyable as it should.

Offline dizietsmae

Wile I am still relatively young and my recovery time is quick I am attempting to make the most of it  :dance:

This is why I am always on the lookout for girls that actually pursue the "how many times can you cum in an hour?" question.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:08:40 pm by dizietsmae »

vw

Wile I am still relatively young and my recovery time is quick I am attempting to make the most of it  :dance:
Add an hour onto what you think it is in my opinion, pride comes before a fall.  Have fun be warned gets tedious as you approach 5 however hot they are.

vw

"how many times can you cum in an hour?" question.

Well quote from Amy I'm seeing today for a 3hr session "You can Cum as many times as you like or can, the session is not over once you have shot your load ! I'll make you Cum & Cum......"

External Link/Members Only

NotoriousNot

Up until very recently I would have said this wasn't for me - I wouldn't have even thought it was possible for me. Then I was driving back from a very enjoyable session with SSilksxo and was amazed to find that I was still feeling horny. It was time for a quick decision so, on an impulse, I nipped over to Sandy's at Northenden and phoned to see who was available.

Just half an hour after I had pumped my load into a pneumatic brunette while she was bouncing up and down on me, I was lying on the bed looking up at the mirror wondering how I'd do with Jessie. It felt a bit surreal, but as soon as she started to suck me I was of again and had a great punt, finishing with a really intense orgasm in missionary.

It's whetted my appetite, I can tell you!

doobes

I've done it a few times. There's a thrill in seeing multiple girls in the same day but a negative on the last one tends to take the gloss off.

Absolutely destroys you financially though if you can't reign it in.

fabbian von minky

2 pump in dump 19 yo ees for less then the price of a hr punt hearing some wgs life story  :scare:bit of a no brainer for me.

Offline CheeseYa

I have done 2 punts on the same day only a handful of times, typically it'll be after I've had a disappointing punt with a new WG who didn't deliver the services I wanted and so I'll book with someone who I know can satisfy that particular desire.

A bit of an expensive habit though and if I could afford to regularly spend £200 per day on punting I'd just do lots of threesomes instead!

Offline smiths

Recently I have tried a couple of double punt days, ie seeing a different girl very soon after seeing the first.  The first time it was an accident kind of as my plan A had let me down and my plan B was very mellow so I still had the horn and rang up a girl I knew would be a bit more active for another session.  The second time was planned and I chose two contrasting girls that were relatively close to eachother and arranged two hour punts with an hour inbetween for my own recovery  :drinks:

Now I have never had a 2 hour session, although I am seeing Platinum Cindy next week for my first, and never had a WG threesome, had a couple of civvy ones in my student days.  But I find the thrill of seeing two different girls that contrast eachother quite exciting and perhaps more appealing than 2 hour sessions although I still need to find a good WG threesome to try.

Thoughts?

I have done this many times in a few combinations, 2 so called Indies or an Indie and a party for example. If a WG has been that good and I had booked her as a newbie to me for my standard hour I have often booked them again either for another hour straight after or if they were booked a couple of hours later for another hour.

With a regular I sometimes do 2 hour punts, as ever it depends on how I feel on the day and who I fancy punting with.

Offline claretandblue

I have done it in soho on a few occasions but that's at walk up prices,I probably punt four times a month via awork so wouldn't want to blow half on the same day

yorkshire123

Many times when I was parlour punting, finished with a girl & spotted another on my way out only to book her for an hour later when I've caught my breath.

I always felt a bit sorry for the 2nd girl as I'm a one popper & she really had to put in some effort to get me off, a matter of eyes promising more than my plums can deliver.

grey402

punted twice few year ago when I had more funds. I went back to the same Place twice in one day  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Many times when I was parlour punting, finished with a girl & spotted another on my way out only to book her for an hour later when I've caught my breath.

I always felt a bit sorry for the 2nd girl as I'm a one popper & she really had to put in some effort to get me off, a matter of eyes promising more than my plums can deliver.

Yes I have done that too and its one of the advantages of some brothels for me. Always makes me chuckle but its sometimes been the case the first WG I punted with in the brothel has given me the old evil eyes after I have returned to punt with another WG their never more so than with a good WG who I punted with in a brothel near me but on my way out I spotted a cracker doing the washing up, I was up her quicker than Usain Bolt, the first WG had the right arsehole. :D

yorkshire123

Yes I have done that too and its one of the advantages of some brothels for me. Always makes me chuckle but its sometimes been the case the first WG I punted with in the brothel has given me the old evil eyes after I have returned to punt with another WG their never more so than with a good WG who I punted with in a brothel near me but on my way out I spotted a cracker doing the washing up, I was up her quicker than Usain Bolt, the first WG had the right arsehole. :D

Brothel prossie jealousy you can't beat it  :D

Offline Wilson85

I did something similar to this recently. Approaching a milestone birthday (early life crisis?) I had punts every week. This quickly descended to two punts in a week, with one to three days gap.
Financially punishing and a waste if bad TOFTT punts.

If I was to do two in a day I'd have to have seen both prossies before and have built up a good head of sexual steam to let off.

Meanwhile it's back to once a month with the reg.

Offline jsparky

I did it all the time, especially in the good old days when I am in Manchester where I used to go parlours hopping. I would call out several parlours first to make sure there are girls available, sometimes I'll make a booking at specific time if there are specific girl I want to see or try my luck.

The travelling time between parlours allow me to relax and recuperate for the next punt. I actually enjoy the second punt better because I could last longer.

Offline the_exile

Yes, I first did this in Soho when I'd cum really quickly and the girl suggested I go for a walk, come back and try again! It ended up being my usual when I saw a regular there even after Id got more control.

So a few times when I was still feeling horny I would have another punt, I have seen the same girl again or someone different.

Otherwise it was because the first punt was rubbish!

Offline Malvolio

I've done this in Soho / Shepherd Market - but now I want to come twice when I punt, and that's definitely not going to happen twice in a day.

Offline superchamp

Back in the summer (remember that?) I'd literally just walked a few steps from the wg's door after a very enjoyable punt when I saw a couple of really hot girls that immediately got my juices flowing again. 5 minutes later I was in a pub, having a pint, and checking AW for punt number 2 that day.

LL

I've only done it in Soho walk-ups. Walked up, fucked one, left, walked down, fucked another one :hi:

spkmstr48

Yes or three or one girl over and over again all day  :lol:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Quesadilla

Never have, now I'm back punting it's on my bucket list. I've done a duo so I need to do three separate punts in a day at least.  :hi:

Offline frankc

I do this quite a lot, I only punt during the day so it's one in the morning and one in the afternoon  but it really depends on my mood, somedays I feel i can shag for England so I go for the double up, other days I just fancy a quick half hour pump n dump, some days I just can't be arsed.

The only time I struggled was when I booked SchoolgirlKate for an hour in the morning followed by an hour with Nickixxxx in the afternoon....felt like I'd been hit by a train.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:06:11 am by frankc »

Offline od13218

Very occasionally - more likely is (say) a massage with HE and then a punt an hour or so later, so 2 different types of experience.
When I was a young man I once did 3 soho walk-ups in an afternoon - I think the first time I lasted about 3 pushes and stretched it to 5 minutes by the 3rd :)
Doug

Offline Daffodil

I have double and triple punted in a day, particularly when time to myself was hard to come by.

I would much prefer two thirty minute punts to one one hour.

ATMIV

I've done it on a few occasions. Most memorable being 2 pops in an hour with an indie. An hour break then 3 pops with 3 different girls at a 2 hour LMP - slept well that night!!!!

TheNewSeeker

I've done this several times; and for one of two reasons, which others have mentioned: after a frustrating punt or after a really good one, both of which can still leave you horny for more. Number two is usually a known parlour or a regular number saved on the phone. As an interesting aside, I recently googled 'is my husband having an affair' (research) and amongst the list of signs there were two things: husband's gone off sex (i.e. he's getting it elsewhere), and, husband comes home with amorous intentions (i.e. somebody's making him horny). So beware, they know when horniness has been triggered elsewhere - they talk about this sort of thing on Mumsnet :scare:. I've done this, and, when confronted as to why I'd come home with a bratwurst in my pocket, I meekly confessed that my mates had dragged me to a lapdancing bar. Whilst still frowned upon, it was a much safer 'I didn't touch anything' explanation than saying I'd just had an hour of rough and tumble with a 25 year old blond polish girl and needed a warm down.
 :timeout:

spkmstr48

I've done this several times; and for one of two reasons, which others have mentioned: after a frustrating punt or after a really good one, both of which can still leave you horny for more. Number two is usually a known parlour or a regular number saved on the phone. As an interesting aside, I recently googled 'is my husband having an affair' (research) and amongst the list of signs there were two things: husband's gone off sex (i.e. he's getting it elsewhere), and, husband comes home with amorous intentions (i.e. somebody's making him horny). So beware, they know when horniness has been triggered elsewhere - they talk about this sort of thing on Mumsnet :scare:. I've done this, and, when confronted as to why I'd come home with a bratwurst in my pocket, I meekly confessed that my mates had dragged me to a lapdancing bar. Whilst still frowned upon, it was a much safer 'I didn't touch anything' explanation than saying I'd just had an hour of rough and tumble with a 25 year old blond polish girl and needed a warm down.

So let me get this straight, if you come home horny that's suspicious and if you don't that's also suspicious.

Please  :dash:

Offline rubric

Two, a few times. Usually when visiting a girl who has a flatmate that I also fancy.

Offline od13218

So let me get this straight, if you come home horny that's suspicious and if you don't that's also suspicious.

And if you don't come home at all...?

TheNewSeeker

Absolutely, but context is everything. It's changes in behaviour, which may seem invisibly subtle to you but are 7.3 on the infidelity richter scale to the OH, are what you gets you found out.

tnalove

Yes used to have away days in Manchester and see one in the city and a couple in or on the way to Bury on the tram (I don't mean that ...).

Then one more perhaps when back in Birmingham.

But it can end up with the enjoyment of punting rather reduced for some people, I think, which may be a side effect you do not want to risk - like 3 Galleone cornets in a row.

Big Cat

I was getting into double punt days and when it came to my birthday week I was doing 2 a day for a week and ended up injuring my dick. I was lucky enough to catch urethritis at the same time so wasn't pleasant. The NSU has healed up now but I still have purple bruising around my japseye keeping me sex-free.

So I wouldn't make it a daily thing.

Offline Jamboney

Never done it but the idea of more than 1 punt in a day is tempting. I'm in London for work in a few weeks so may try and arrange a couple of punts on the same day

Hornydevil247

Never have, now I'm back punting it's on my bucket list. I've done a duo so I need to do three separate punts in a day at least.  :hi:

Nice to see you back in action Q

Go for the punting hatrick. If it kills you at you least you die happy.

HD

Offline threechilliman

Not for me. Once I've fucked a girl, that's me for the day. Generally I only punt once a week, but this weekend I'm attempting 3 in 3 days. First two are booked, I'll see how i feel on sat before booking the third!

tcm

First one flunked out on me but this afternoon was so good I may not bother with another one tomorrow. I'm not really made for back-to-back punting these days!

tcm

Quesadilla

Nice to see you back in action Q

Go for the punting hatrick. If it kills you at you least you die happy.

HD

Cheers HD - yep, building a bit of stamina back up for next payday.  :drinks:

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw two ladies yesterday. At 1pm I had a one hour session with one of my regulars, and as she was so good by 5pm I felt the need to meet someone else and I had a 30 minute meet with another lady. £180 spent, cum three times, job done!

Two things contributed to having two meets with different ladies in a few hours. 1) I'm doing quite nicely in terms of dough right now, and 2) I know that I won't be able to punt for the next couple of weeks, so I decided a second punt would help me make up for this lack of action.

I have never been the sort of guy who would try to have a second punt in the same day after a disaster, probably as I wouldn't be in the mood.

Hornydevil247

I saw two ladies yesterday. At 1pm I had a one hour session with one of my regulars, and as she was so good by 5pm I felt the need to meet someone else and I had a 30 minute meet with another lady. £180 spent, cum three times, job done!

Two things contributed to having two meets with different ladies in a few hours. 1) I'm doing quite nicely in terms of dough right now, and 2) I know that I won't be able to punt for the next couple of weeks, so I decided a second punt would help me make up for this lack of action.

I have never been the sort of guy who would try to have a second punt in the same day after a disaster, probably as I wouldn't be in the mood.

Good on you SP  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

Good on you SP  :thumbsup:
Cheers HD247. I'm really disappointed that I won't be able to punt for three weeks now, not least as a girl who I had written to on AW in May has finally replied! She explained that she has not been working for the past few weeks for family reasons but is now returning to work. I told her that I was touched that she still bothered to reply to my 3-4 month old email, truth is I really can't wait to see her now but will have to wait  :dash:

So in three weeks time I'll probably have another double punt day!

jcdmj12

I've done this a few times recently. I've found that it takes two orgasms to really make me feel completely sated in a day, but only certain girls can get a 2nd pop out of me, even if I book a longer session.  However, booking one, then a break for a while, then another one always does the trick.   :D

Quesadilla

I've done this a few times recently. I've found that it takes two orgasms to really make me feel completely sated in a day, but only certain girls can get a 2nd pop out of me, even if I book a longer session.  However, booking one, then a break for a while, then another one always does the trick.   :D

Interesting - I am finding the same - pop 2 is a struggle even in a longer booking. I will definitely have to try two separate punts in a day.  :hi:

jcdmj12

Interesting - I am finding the same - pop 2 is a struggle even in a longer booking. I will definitely have to try two separate punts in a day.  :hi:

A combination of the break between punts and the Coolidge Effect (External Link/Members Only) does wonders there I find.

password02

I have had a few - Madlin Moon at lunch time and Ameera early evening - Michelle Independent and Platinum Cindy - Brooke Knights and then Tori Taylor - #

Hoping to do Palo and Sam in MK same day with a lunch break in between.

Offline threechilliman

I really don't know how you guys do it. I had a great session yesterday, one big pop at the end and I haven't really thought about sex since. I have a booking for midday and if it goes tits up, plan B is to mow the lawn!!

tcm

spkmstr48

I really don't know how you guys do it. I had a great session yesterday, one big pop at the end and I haven't really thought about sex since. I have a booking for midday and if it goes tits up, plan B is to mow the lawn!!

tcm

Although my sessions can be "slightly different" I rarely stop thinking about sex

My punting is only limited by budget and availability of my reg

Peterpack

My last trip to Amsterdam many years ago now , 4 to 5 punt days were common :)