Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Credit cards  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unbelievable. Has anyone ever done it - paid for a punt with a credit card? This lady offers it in her profile.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Fuck the credit card.. All that feedback! Would anyone really want to molest that!!!
And you'd have to be a dumb fuck to pay any girl by card  :thumbsdown:

Offline stevedave

I'm not entirely sure that has always been a woman.

Credit card payments? Jesus wept. There goes any discretion, what kind of plank would seriously even consider doing that  :dash:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Bitcoin payments, now that's a different matter. :diablo:

Offline AnthG

Unbelievable. Has anyone ever done it - paid for a punt with a credit card? This lady offers it in her profile.

She has likely just bought herself a Paypal here device and is trying to find ways to using it.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nigel4498

A couple of years ago there were two Romanian prossies in Southampton who took credit card payments.
As if you would trust them, they probably cloned the cards  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:13:24 pm by nigel4498 »

Online RedKettle

I did once pay by credit card.  There was a mature lady in Nottingham, been discussed on here but I forget her name (my old age!!), who ran a legitimate beauty/massage business and had a room above for fucking.  At the time I was struggling with cash, not so much affording it but more diverting it without OH knowing.  Anyway she said I could use the credit card facility in the business which I did and then said to OH it was for a sports massage for an injury I had at the time.  Quite neat.

However would I do now, even with someone like her who seemed trustworthy?  Not a chance.  I was naive then.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Fuck the credit card.. All that feedback! Would anyone really want to molest that!!!

Isn't that Lou Ferrigno ???

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

What a fucking beast  :vomit:

Surely no one would pay to fuck that  :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another £70 an hour dog.       :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Another £70 an hour dog.       :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
What a good looker she is, and cheerful. If you like dogs as a cabbie you will know the way to Battersea. Meanwhile how about a review of someone you DO like?

By the way and do you take credit cards in the cab?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Absolutely not!!!!!!! Always pay for my punts with cold, hard Cash!!!!!!!

I would also never pay a deposit as it means the girl is scamming you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Some Bloke

I always found it a bit disconcerting when they ask you to swipe the card in the slot.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I always found it a bit disconcerting when they ask you to swipe the card in the slot.

:D

:D

now that is an amusing photo, I did a belly laugh and missus HP heard me in the next room so I hd to think of a joke fast.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Looks like we have a winner!

Regular_guy has posted a review in the West Mids section... But did he use Card or Cash????? :unknown:

marty_mcfly

What a fucking beast  :vomit:

Surely no one would pay to fuck that  :scare:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Online webpunter

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
I'm pretty sure even the OP would draw a line & not shag this swamp-monster.  I'm thinking it used to be a bloke possibly ?

Offline regular_guy

Looks like we have a winner!

Regular_guy has posted a review in the West Mids section... But did he use Card or Cash????? :unknown:

cash i'm afraid !  would never trust the audit trail of a credit card