Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fanny Competition ( In response to the Cock One)  (Read 2091 times)

Neal69

First of all I am not discussing the size of my Cock on here  :cool:

So in competition to that thread.

Which Women have the tightest Fanny's? BTW I mean Fanny in The English sense  :lol:

I have been sometimes surprised when punting with a MILF just how tight their Fanny's are. My logic has been that if a babies head has passed through that orifice then my Cock is going to be like throwing a candle up The High Street.

But

Having had a few civvies who have given birth naturally and having punted with a few MILF s I have come to the conclusion that There is no correlation between having given Birth and tightness of the Fanny.

Yes there are some who have Fanny's like a Wizards sleeve even if they are slim MILFs and some Fat Munters who have Fanny's like Mouse's Ears.

The only reliable indication that I have is that sometimes you will punt with a Tall Woman and because She is Tall She will have a body that is Large ( not fat) ie Long Thigh bones that will make doggy a bit more of a challenge unless you are more than 6' Yourself. The Tallest WG I have punted with advertised herself as 5' 11 which was not strictly true as at 5'10 myself I was on a par with her once She took her heels off. Now She was a MILF and had a slack Fanny although She did know how to use it well so all good. I also punted with a much Younger WG who was once again on a par with me height wise and was definitely not a MILF but also had a slack Fanny. One of my best punts as She once again did know how to use it ( also at 19 my Youngest).

So Small Women?

Mostly I have found that The Smaller height wise = a Smaller body, even if it is a bit on the fat side, = a tighter pussy.

So What do you think Guys?

Or do I need to do some more research?  :yahoo:  :dance: :yahoo:

N

WhattheFlip

In terms of WGs, years and years ago I saw a student in Reading for an outcall, think her name was Sophiaxxx. Not a great punt by any means: no CIM despite advertising, very lacklustre BJ, closed mouth kissing etc, BUT she had a fanny that was almost painfully tight. Felt proper nice though, probably the tightest WG vag I've ever been in. She used the same profile photos for years and years, and i think disappeared a year or two ago. Know her real name 'cause she told the taxi driver when he called to say he'd arrived for her :wackogirl:

Probably the tightest Civvie pussy I ever had was only a couple months ago. It was a 19yo off SA, but don't get excited, she was a heffer(like, seriously big), it was late and I was horny! But I could barely get in despite the juices flowing, and once in could barely move, she kept tensing too, felt like my cock was being crushed. It's the quickest I've cum since being a teenager. Actually a bit unpleasant, and definitely impractical for everyday use :lol:

Oh, and yes she was quite short, about as short as she was wide.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 11:24:11 pm by WhattheFlip »

Offline itk

Tightest was a 26 yo SB from SA, really petite frame (size 8) she had a child but had had a C section. She got incredibly wet but it was still a real tight hole, certainly didn't help with round 1 ending quickly  :D

Offline catweazle

The one that come to mind when I think of a tight fanny  is XiXi at Body and Foot massage in Sheffield.

Offline madmania

IMO tightness of fanny is more correlated to how many punters a girl sees per day more than anything else.

Tightest I have had was a 19 yr old living outside Newcastle, honestly she was so tight it hurt (my foreskin doesnt retract) and needing to use so much lube meant it didn't feel great and I kept slipping out. This was 3 years ago now though and cant for the life of me remember her name :unknown:

akka76

About a decade ago there was a Milf hooker called SILK who worked in Bath. She had a cunt like a clamp - seriously like two metal bars wringing your cock. However, this was all muscle tone, rather than a tight tube.

I have quite a wide cock, and many birds are all like "oh gentle" blah blah and there I am staring down at her gash, yawning open and flowing like the amazon thinking "gentle? I could stick my fucking head in that!". Fat girls usually have tight cunnies (all that lard pushing in I reckon).

Not sure I see the correlation between getting pocked a lot and having a vacuous box. same suggestion that women who take it up the shitter all day then start shitting their pants all the time. I would have thought that the more a women stretches her gash, the better. I must do more research on this.

Nothing worse than a big flappy gaping wheelbarrow of a cunny though - can't even feel anything.

Offline Students Notebook

First of all I am not discussing the size of my Cock on here  :cool:

So in competition to that thread.

Which Women have the tightest Fanny's? BTW I mean Fanny in The English sense  :lol:

I have been sometimes surprised when punting with a MILF just how tight their Fanny's are. My logic has been that if a babies head has passed through that orifice then my Cock is going to be like throwing a candle up The High Street.

But

Having had a few civvies who have given birth naturally and having punted with a few MILF s I have come to the conclusion that There is no correlation between having given Birth and tightness of the Fanny.

Yes there are some who have Fanny's like a Wizards sleeve even if they are slim MILFs and some Fat Munters who have Fanny's like Mouse's Ears.

The only reliable indication that I have is that sometimes you will punt with a Tall Woman and because She is Tall She will have a body that is Large ( not fat) ie Long Thigh bones that will make doggy a bit more of a challenge unless you are more than 6' Yourself. The Tallest WG I have punted with advertised herself as 5' 11 which was not strictly true as at 5'10 myself I was on a par with her once She took her heels off. Now She was a MILF and had a slack Fanny although She did know how to use it well so all good. I also punted with a much Younger WG who was once again on a par with me height wise and was definitely not a MILF but also had a slack Fanny. One of my best punts as She once again did know how to use it ( also at 19 my Youngest).

So Small Women?

Mostly I have found that The Smaller height wise = a Smaller body, even if it is a bit on the fat side, = a tighter pussy.

So What do you think Guys?

Or do I need to do some more research?  :yahoo:  :dance: :yahoo:

N

Leave the research to me Neal,  I'll file my Pussy Report - if I'm still alive  - when I have the definitive answer.

S.N.

mediumjoe

Sorry gentleman its got nothing to do with the size of the lady or how much cock she's had it's all down to pelvic floor muscles,  the things that they're meant to exercise after they have had a child.  I know this from bitter experience my partner is at keep fit fanatic really started doing exercises to strengthen the floor muscles,  and basically I couldn't get in.
     The other thing that strengthens these muscles is horseriding,
    Anyone on here got experience of a horse rider to back this up?

Offline Jeffpike

Tightest was a 26 yo SB from SA, really petite frame (size 8) she had a child but had had a C section. She got incredibly wet but it was still a real tight hole, certainly didn't help with round 1 ending quickly  :D

she wasn't from Essex was she?

Offline hungrypunt

Sorry gentleman its got nothing to do with the size of the lady or how much cock she's had it's all down to pelvic floor muscles,  the things that they're meant to exercise after they have had a child.  I know this from bitter experience my partner is at keep fit fanatic really started doing exercises to strengthen the floor muscles,  and basically I couldn't get in.

Me and she said it does, she was tight like but didnt notice much diff before or after baby, she did the kegels tho

WhattheFlip

Actually yeah, years ago  saw this girl, another shit punt, British, think she may have been on Conys or one of them, and I remember seeing her blogging about horsey business. Definitely one of those fairly normal but wannabe horsey-set types, obviously the only reason she provided was to pay for that life. She didn't really seem particularly tight, but then she clamped her PC muscles and I was done for, didn't know what was happening :lol: Like being in a vice. A vice that makes you blow your beans. :manhater:

Had another SA girl, not a horse rider, she was too chubby :lol:, but still actually attractive (and a truly world-class fuck, if a bit mental). Sex would all be going swimmingly, I'd be making her moan like she was being murdered, going at her like the clappers, then she'd start up with the PC muscle bullshit, telling me she's doing it so I feel good! FFS I feel good making you squeal like the proverbial! :cool:, I don't need that kind of help-I'll be done soon :D Luckily by this point in life I was aware of the trick and able to stop things. I had firm words with her, we moved onto...other things.