Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Civvies vs WGs  (Read 6313 times)

Offline howrude

I would say a civvie is better as they want to do it with you as opposed to being paid for it. They may not be the best looking or have the best technique but it can be far hornier.

Offline niceguy30!!

You can tell the whores who do it for the sex as much as the money. A pro blow job is always better even off an ugly whore. You know a whore is into you when you get a looks compliment and they cum.

Colin McGoober

Its true about civvies being better and I would wholeheartedly agree, but I don't trust them an inch though and never will.

Diehard

I would say a civvie is better as they want to do it with you as opposed to being paid for it. They may not be the best looking or have the best technique but it can be far hornier.

while if u get a filthy sexually confident civvie who has a naughty side, obviously that beats a hooker, the chance of finding a civvie like that even if you can pull at will is probably one in ten. Too many civvies are inhibited in the bedroom for a number of reasons whereas if u want filthy depraved sex on tap you are more likely to with a hooker with a bit of research here.

I am comparing casual civvie sex with hooker sex rather than relationship sex which is totally different obviously.

Diehard

I've never used tinder I'm on plenty of fish which used to be good now it's just flooded with fake profiles that seem to want you sign up to sex sites outside of pof.

Tinder is hopeless unless you are very good looking.

Diehard

Civvies  get wet . Wags hardly ever do .

You must be picking wrong WGs. Pretty much all the English girls I've seen who are hookers have got soaking wet.

The Eastern Europeans don't...one reason I don't see them.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Civvies  get wet . Wags hardly ever do .

you have to learn how to help them get wet, most of my ladies from AW are soaking before I enter them.

At age 74 civvies are not an option. I used to meet them for ONS at professional conferences but no longer any point. Even if the ones I went with years ago do turn up they are no longer randy. Also I go to less conferences. One due mid September so I shall probably punt one night while I am there or on the way home.

Tinder is hopeless unless you have a teenager who can help you figure it out and that is one bit of tech support I cannot ask my youngest son haha.

Diehard

Tinder is hopeless unless you have a teenager who can help you figure it out and that is one bit of tech support I cannot ask my youngest son haha.

:lol:

Type_O_Negative

Good looking, rich and young.

Offline Nagilum

You can tell the whores who do it for the sex as much as the money. A pro blow job is always better even off an ugly whore. You know a whore is into you when you get a looks compliment and they cum.

There, there dear.  Of course  :rose:

Offline Titi

I don't think you can match the sex with a civvie who's really into you and wants you to fuck her. I've had some really excellent sessions with WGs but it hasn't matched civvie sex. It's come close on occasion.

Yep agree with this. I will eventually quit punting when I meet a civvie I wanna commit to but for now WGs are very convenient. I've tried new sexual experiences with WGs but they don't come anywhere close to some of the sex I have had with civvies.

E.L. Wisty

Online Watts.E.Dunn

At age 74 civvies are not an option. I used to meet them for ONS at professional conferences but no longer any point. Even if the ones I went with years ago do turn up they are no longer randy. Also I go to less conferences. One due mid September so I shall probably punt one night while I am there or on the way home.

Hats off to you mate at that age though i think there was someone still punting at 82 was it on the board?.

Anyway I had a run in with a young civvie a while ago sort of FWB it was shall we say fun while it lasted and sometimes he excelled herself but it ran out of steam and now shes no longer interested:(

Saved me a few quid punting all the same.

Offline maxxblue

Hats off to you mate at that age though i think there was someone still punting at 82 was it on the board?.

Anyway I had a run in with a young civvie a while ago sort of FWB it was shall we say fun while it lasted and sometimes he excelled herself but it ran out of steam and now shes no longer interested:(

Saved me a few quid punting all the same.

Trans?  :D

Online Watts.E.Dunn

LOL!, she of course;!. Hell if she heard you say that she'd have ripped your balls off! helluva Latino temper;)

But by the same token passion as well;-)