Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle independent  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Ardy181

Hi guys, anyone seen Michelle Independent recently? 

I can’t locate her profile and have no idea on how to get in touch if she’s still around

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline makar1

I think she's retired. Rumour is she got married. Anyway, if her profile is gone she probably doesn't want to be contacted.
She has had long disappearances in the past and then suddenly reappeared, so she may pop-up again.

Offline dubs

Yes, my heartfelt best wishes to Michelle and Jimmy, and congratulations on the upcoming birth of Enoch Nigel Winston Independent-RedCab  ;)

(Instagram picture removed as per rules.)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 12:53:09 pm by daviemac »

Offline Hobbit

Yes, my heartfelt best wishes to Michelle and Jimmy, and congratulations on the upcoming birth of Enoch Nigel Winston Independent-RedCab  ;

I was wondering where Jimmy was. Now it all makes sense.  :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 12:53:41 pm by daviemac »

Offline PointGuard

I think she's retired. Rumour is she got married. Anyway, if her profile is gone she probably doesn't want to be contacted.
She has had long disappearances in the past and then suddenly reappeared, so she may pop-up again.
Exactly
If she don’t have profile why you want contact?

Offline winkywanky

Yes, my heartfelt best wishes to Michelle and Jimmy, and congratulations on the upcoming birth of Enoch Nigel Winston Independent-RedCab  ;)

You beat me to it  :lol:.

Offline winkywanky

Rumour is she got married.

Good luck to her.

Hopefully she does CIM and Anal Play (or even Anal?) for her geezer, she sure as hell never did them for punters  :D.

Offline Hobbit

Good luck to her.

Hopefully she does CIM and Anal Play (or even Anal?) for her geezer, she sure as hell never did them for punters  :D.

I doubt it very much. How many wives actually do that for their husbands? He'll probably end up getting less sex then before.

Offline winkywanky

...and then he'll end up on here.

Infact who knows, he may be walking amongst us as I speak?  :D

Offline Hobbit

...and then he'll end up on here.

Infact who knows, he may be walking amongst us as I speak?  :D

Yep, and the cycle goes on and on and on.....

Offline dubs

(Instagram picture removed as per rules.)

That was a picture of actress Julia Stiles... not MI !!!

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

That was a picture of actress Julia Stiles... not MI !!!
Yeah I just noticed that. I've only seen Michelle once but I can remember her being much better looking! :hi: