Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Horny Kim  (Read 709 times)

joseph670

This review is neutral bordering on positive and I will explain further why that is.

In terms of services she offered everything on her list; DFK, OWO (I opted for OW) and intercourse in a 15 min booking. Physically she has a nice enough body and a proper bubble butt. Facially I didn't find her particularly attractive and would rate her as a package a 6.5.

The reason why I swayed towards a neutral despite it appearing positive on paper is because I felt the whole experience was very mechanical. DFK mainly consisted of her just stuffing her tongue into my mouth but it all felt artificial so the illusion of GFE was not convincing. The sex was actually very decent as she was making all the right noises especially in cowgirl as she was literally moaning so loudly in my ear I thought it was gonna burst my eardrum  :D

She did admit she was particularly busy as it was her last day in London and it did appear she was taking back to back bookings and she admitted she only had a 30 minute break the whole day. Unfortunately the slight fishy scent emanating from her pussy made it apparent she probably didn't even maintain her hygiene between punts.

Overall a neutral bordering to a positive

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:11:20 pm by joseph670 »

Offline Riprock

After reading your penultimate sentence, the punt should be a neutral bordering on negative. 

Offline Lance

She looks lovely. What area does she usually work from?

joseph670

She looks lovely. What area does she usually work from?

Well she was based in Whitechapel but I notice she is now in Newquay.

Offline Lance

Well she was based in Whitechapel but I notice she is now in Newquay.

Oh its her. The natural pictures instead of the photoshopped ones are giving her more justice. She should come back to the area after her hols i pressume