Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Quick Question  (Read 539 times)

mikey1028

Gonna be in London over the festive, anyone know if the Phoenix Club will be open for business between Christmas and New Year?

Offline lostandfound

They've cleverly hidden the answer to your question on their website.  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

mikey1028

So it is!  :wacko: I checked there a day or two ago but I guess they update their news at the start of every week...

Thanks for pointing that out!

Offline lostandfound

So it is!  :wacko: I checked there a day or two ago but I guess they update their news at the start of every week...

Thanks for pointing that out!

No problem - yes I believe they update the news - probably when they post the rotas for coming week which always used to happen each Sunday.

Mike Oxhard

That just states the dates after Christmas though. Doesn't state the lead in to Christmas. I guess Sunday will reveal that anyway so not long to wait.

Offline lostandfound

That just states the dates after Christmas though. Doesn't state the lead in to Christmas. I guess Sunday will reveal that anyway so not long to wait.

If you look at the OP's question it reads -

Gonna be in London over the festive, anyone know if the Phoenix Club will be open for business between Christmas and New Year?

Mike Oxhard

I know...but some people might like to know the opening times for the FULL period  ;)

tonysoprano

Never been but I quite like the idea of a Christmas day sex party  :D

Let's face it all that Turkey and Queen's speech bollocks is very tiresome if you're not into it. Be great if you could go and bang 4 or 5 hot sluts while everyone else is watching the fucking EastEnders Xmas special or whatever shit is on TV.

vt

Never been but I quite like the idea of a Christmas day sex party  :D

Let's face it all that Turkey and Queen's speech bollocks is very tiresome if you're not into it. Be great if you could go and bang 4 or 5 hot sluts while everyone else is watching the fucking EastEnders Xmas special or whatever shit is on TV.

I doubt there will be a Christmas Day party...I think the girls probably will want to be with their families & friends.

lucky69

Never try that. I would like to know how does PhD club work please.