Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie facials4u ?  (Read 1888 times)

Motodamian

Hey is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Jessie is no longer available?
I tried to call her number but it has been disconnected for like a month..
On holiday perhaps?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cheers!

Offline aj12345

I've been trying to get hold of her myself. I've been wanting to see her for a while but always miss her when she's around the hounslow area

Motodamian

Do you get the phone disconnected response as well?

Offline claretandblue

While u appreciate she is tempting price wise having met her she really isn't worth getting too excited about :hi:

Offline aj12345

While u appreciate she is tempting price wise having met her she really isn't worth getting too excited about :hi:

Her pictures look good. Is her body not as good as it looks in the pics? I was after her for a bit foot fetish aswell

Offline claretandblue

Her pictures look good. Is her body not as good as it looks in the pics? I was after her for a bit foot fetish aswell
I saw her a couple of years back and thought she was a bit bigger than those pics and the pics on her profile haven't changed
Dint get me wrong she is on and worth a go at the price but don't have too high expectations  :hi:

Offline Quatro

I've noticed she hasn't been green light for a while as well.

Jessie's good value in my opinion in a "does what it says on the tin" kind of way and I like her.

Last time I saw her about 6 weeks ago she'd been away for a while previously as well. Presumably she has done other stuff going on at the moment.

Offline KentAde

She has a child, so could be focussing upon school holidays. As they go back this week, reckon she could be back soon.....

Offline aj12345

Did anyone notice whether she had nice feet? Her legs look lovely. Was she much bigger than the pics suggest?

Offline leatherlover

When i saw her about a year ago, she wasn't that big. A good size 12 I would have thought. Although she did keep her black bustier /corset on as she said she had a scar on her belly which she was shy about. So perhaps the flab would come out if asked to do without it?

Offline lewishamguy

I think she's back from holiday and logged in to profile.

;)

Offline claretandblue

When i saw her about a year ago, she wasn't that big. A good size 12 I would have thought. Although she did keep her black bustier /corset on as she said she had a scar on her belly which she was shy about. So perhaps the flab would come out if asked to do without it?
Yep would agree,she advertises as a 10 though to be fair,I would suggest going for the half hour pump and dump option culminating in a sticky facial!

Offline sun

Seems to be back and available today in Aldgate East. I'm patiently waiting for her to visit Heathrow again...

Offline leatherlover

Her prices are back down to 50 for the 30 mins. Much more sensible. Whilst she's good, she's no Ameera.

Offline claretandblue

Her prices are back down to 50 for the 30 mins. Much more sensible. Whilst she's good, she's no Ameera.
That is good value though,32 for a quick covered blowie and shag in soho is the cheapest you will find in london

LL

I tried to call her number but it has been disconnected for like a month..
On holiday perhaps?
Maybe she drowned in jizz?

Offline Quatro

She was working yesterday, tried to book, but no reply.

Think she has quite a few regulars that book her up quickly when she's been away for a while.

Offline leatherlover

As of this year, her comms have been shit.