Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody been here? Dana polish masusse  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Randyandy40

Has anybody seen Dana polish masusse.  Sorry can't post link!

Hi there

I would like to invite you for relaxing massage session.

Nowadays, we have a busy life so our bodies are tired and stress which increase the cortisol level.

It’s very important to keep the balance and harmony.

The best way to achieve that is massage session.

I do provide some kinds of massage like Relaxing, Swedish, Cupping.

For more informations and prices don’t hesitate to call message or email me. 07753190421 DANA

Online Fuzzyduck

Why can't you post a link? If you're going to ask for info, you should really make the effort to find out how or solve the problem that's stopping you. At the very least mention the location and where you saw the ad.
You can have this on me.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Randyandy40

Cheers cuz

Have a problem with finding how to post a link with my phone at present time :(. Yes she's in Oxford, Thanks for posting the link for me :thumbsup:

Offline Randyandy40

Oops should of been Fuzzyduck.

Stevensmiles

Oh I love cupping

Hang on.

Bollocks...... she means those hot cups on your back doesn’t she  :dash:

Offline HawkG

Cheers cuz

Have a problem with finding how to post a link with my phone at present time :(. Yes she's in Oxford, Thanks for posting the link for me :thumbsup:

Copy/paste, it’s not rocket science

Offline houseboot

Cheers cuz

I'm not sure what phone you are using but with my iPhone it just says "Gumtree.com" at the top of the screen.

This gives you the impression that you haven't got the full link to "cut & paste, however, if you press on it, and then "copy", you'll find that when you "paste" here that the full link appears.