Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOUTH EAST  (Read 1226 times)

Offline sexisjustgreat

Bracknell, reading, Oxford ffs this is not south east. Camberley no, bagshott nope, should be counties along the south coast, impossible to filter through the recommendations when they’re literally 100 miles away.
Banned reason: Slagging off site
Banned by:

Offline Jamboney

External Link/Members Only

A little geography lesson for you. Coincidentally UKP follows this as does adultwork. Think you need a lay down after that little rant.

Offline backpackkid01

I would love to have a sub-forum for Sussex as I have the same issue like OP when you check recommendations for South East and they appear to be from miles away.

Offline Waterhouse

Bracknell, reading, Oxford ffs this is not south east. Camberley no, bagshott nope, should be counties along the south coast, impossible to filter through the recommendations when they’re literally 100 miles away.
You are wrong, especially re. Camberley and Bagshott which are both in Surrey; Surrey is in the Southeast.

Even Oxford to Dover (furthest major city away) is only 143 miles away. Not a lot compared to some of the distances up north or in Scotland.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:13:25 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline houseboot

Try the South West.

Cheltenham to Land's End is 235 miles.

Offline Private Parts

Is this pedants’ corner?
I’ll go with the rigged electoral register.
Only way to go
PP

Offline Private Parts

I would love to have a sub-forum for Sussex as I have the same issue like OP when you check recommendations for South East and they appear to be from miles away.
Grow a pair.
Suppose your milk comes from round the corner. As opposed to a cow.
PP

Offline Stiltskin

It’s not like you can have a board for every individual town and city. Try the search box if you want somewhere specific.

Offline sexisjustgreat

It’s not like you can have a board for every individual town and city. Try the search box if you want somewhere specific.

When you search Eastbourne or Dover it shows reviews randomly from 2012-2018 and it’s imlossible to find recommendations a, 143 for a miles is huge way, make a Sussex section! South east is way to vague. Great site and crucial to any true punter but utterly shite in other ways
Banned reason: Slagging off site
Banned by:

Offline DrConners

When you search Eastbourne or Dover it shows reviews randomly from 2012-2018 and it’s imlossible to find recommendations a, 143 for a miles is huge way, make a Sussex section! South east is way to vague. Great site and crucial to any true punter but utterly shite in other ways

Last time I checked UKP is an open forum, free to join & works best with honest contributions from it's members. It's runs at a loss with everything being administered by Admin :

UK Punting puts the interests of punters (sex buyers) first. The site serves as a platform to help punters exchange info and make more informed decisions about the purchase of sexual services. The site is totally independent (from service providers) with no vested interests. The site does not generate any income and runs at a loss, covered by the site owner. The site does not take donations to maintain its independence.
The site owner (male person) is not involved in prostitution in any way except as a purchaser of sex while residing in the UK. The site owner does not gain from prostitution in any way, monetary or otherwise, from the site or any other site, online or offline.

I get your point but your moaning about a free database which you have free access too !!  :dash:

Man up or jog on buddy - Your choice  :unknown:

Offline Stringerass

Well, he didn't last long then.  Quite right too. It's a free site to help choose where to invest our hard earned cash, and I for one am able to simply scroll past the reviews that are outside my Punting zone. It's not hard...well it is most of the time and that's why I punt, but you know what I mean  :hi:

Online timsussex

I get your point but your moaning about a free database which you have free access too !!  :dash:

not any more he hasn't !

I suppose we should have some sympathy as the poor soul is probably over 80, like most of Eastbourne (AKA God's waiting room) and the road from Eastbourne to Portsmouth is pretty crap and the train service even worse.

Offline DrConners

not any more he hasn't !

His face when he goes to log back in  :sarcastic:

I suppose we should have some sympathy as the poor soul is probably over 80, like most of Eastbourne (AKA God's waiting room) and the road from Eastbourne to Portsmouth is pretty crap and the train service even worse.

:D  :D  :D

Offline nigel4498

Now he has time to brush up on his geography  :D