Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovee 69 in southampton- Great oral and rimming service.  (Read 1726 times)

mr-b1234

External Link/Members Only

First off- sorry! Couldn't work out how to shorten the url for the AW page. Notthe most tech savvy bloke out there I'm afraid.
Thought I'd post a quick review for this one, who I've seen a number of times and have always received a good service from.

She usually works from one of two well known places on the same road in the freemantle area.

COMMS

Always prompt with the replies and has never kept me waiting outside or double booked me.

The venue

Place is always clean and tidy. Shower available and fresh towels given ect. You do have to walk round the back to get in though which always feels a little exposed. Been using that venue for years and never had any prying eyes (that I know of) though.

THE GIRL

Pic are accurate. Not the most beautiful girl in the world but certainly not ugly.  Nice girl. Teeth have seen better days but it's not put me off. Warm  and friendly personality. Lovely arse which definitely gives you ideas...
I always enjoy her company and like catcing up and seeing what she has been up to.
Eastern European girl who goes some way to replairing the well earned reputation they have for being scammers.

THE SERVICE

Drinks and shower always offered at the start, and she always seems pleased to see you.
Lists anal on her likes list ad this is genuine. I've done that in the past with her and she took it without complaint. Seemed to enjoy it even and it was a nice snug fit.
But my visits to her now follow a very similar trajectory- she's my bj and rimming girl. And boy, does she do it well!
She get you in the moods expertly and neck and chest kisses, accompanied with sexy moans.
Then there is lots of licking of the shaft before she goes to work on your arse. Jesus, I have to say that it makes you want her to never stop! Get's her tongue right in the with enthusiasm. Then it's back to the cock and balls, and she is brilliant at it.
Takes it nice and deep and allows you to face fuck her till her make up runs.
Regular stops to work the shaft and balls again.
Takes a messy facial or deep cim and enjoys it. All included in the price!

At £60 for the half hour, that's got to be a bit of a bargain!

Would I use her again?

Absolutely.

Offline Chooser

Sorry mr b but I am very cynical re positive Roma reviews in Southampton where they have such an appalling reputation! Something didn’t ring quite true with your review. Apologies if I’m wrong.  :hi:

Pokergod2018

Been using this place on and off for years, it’s a cum dump place cheap and cheerful. The girls are generally quite attractive and they do a set routine so don’t expect miracles for £60. Lots of better options at a higher price if it’s not your thing.

Offline nigel4498

Been using this place on and off for years

Care to share your current experiences by way of reviews?

Pokergod2018

Will do Nige don’t worry, look forward to all the snide comments I’ll receive. Not been here since the skinny blond Sofia, seen sexygemma a few times and she always gives a great service, Dee massage at chandlers ford is always a nice one. But I’m fairly new on here but I will be putting some reviews on in time.

Offline nigel4498

:hi:
We always look forward to new members who are willing to give something back.

Offline MrMatrix

Will do Nige don’t worry, look forward to all the snide comments I’ll receive. Not been here since the skinny blond Sofia, seen sexygemma a few times and she always gives a great service, Dee massage at chandlers ford is always a nice one. But I’m fairly new on here but I will be putting some reviews on in time.
Theres no reason why you should get snide comments. I know the forum can be a bit rough at times. There are plenty of examples of balanced feedback here. Just be honest and avoid being flakey. You should be fine and welcome. :thumbsup:

Offline Bunbury

Find this hard to believe, way OTT. Roms are okay for a pump and dump but GFE, PSE. Forget it.

mr-b1234

Sorry mr b but I am very cynical re positive Roma reviews in Southampton where they have such an appalling reputation! Something didn’t ring quite true with your review. Apologies if I’m wrong.  :hi:

I hear you. A positive Roma review rings about as true as being offered a solid gold shit nugget...That's why this one warrented a review, as I've been pleasently surprised by her service.
Non of this "I don't do that darling" or weird rles about where you can touch and whatnot.
Her looks are commensurate to the the price you are paying to use it, so dont be expecting something you'd be proud o have on your arm outside of the place, but she's also not going to make you want to cry when you walk through the door.
They all look the saem with their faces burried in your arse though!
And one who will rim you deep then take a cim enthusiastically for £60 has got to be a good pump and dump option, for me.