Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: See Sally  (Read 379 times)

Offline Awayfromhome23873

Anyone ever seen this girl ?

External Link/Members Only

just messed me around and wondered if it was worth trying again

Offline Waterhouse

Anyone ever seen this girl ?

External Link/Members Only

just messed me around and wondered if it was worth trying again
If she messed you around already, why chance a repeat performance?  Also consider the possibility of being 'messed around' during the actual meet if you did decide to pursue and obtain a booking.
 :unknown:

If she messed you around already, why chance a repeat performance?  Also consider the possibility of being 'messed around' during the actual meet if you did decide to pursue and obtain a booking.
 :unknown:

Agree with not going back unless someone gives her a glowing reference. But safe to say I will not be bothering. Wasted an afternoon and could have gone elsewhere

Offline Waterhouse

Agree with not going back unless someone gives her a glowing reference. But safe to say I will not be bothering. Wasted an afternoon and could have gone elsewhere
If you had a confirmed booking, regardless of whether you actually met or not, then it would be helpful if you posted a review to warns others of her unreliability.

Offline surreyvisitor

Very nice photos, all seems a bit too good to be true.  Plus she clearly isn't English judging by the latest review :

AVOID she tried to trick me into thinking she was English in fact she is Bulgarian not worth the money AVOID

Response:   I think you're a liar. You do don't meet the girls but you like to lie about them. Is not write in my profile " British"

Sounds like a typical Eastern European bait and switch to me.

Offline nigel4498

She was listed as in Southampton yesterday. I know because I added her to my hotlist.
It's Guildford today and probably somewhere else tomorrow.
I don't gave them a second chance if they miss me around no matter how hot they are.
Feedback suggests she is Bulgarian..
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 04:06:18 pm by nigel4498 »

She was listed as in Southampton yesterday. I know because I added her to my hotlist.
It's Guildford today and probably somewhere else tomorrow.
I don't gave them a second chance if they miss me around no matter how hot they are.
Feedback suggests she is Bulgarian..

thanks think i had an escape will move on