Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies: Cheaper in Wales than in England  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Daffodil

I haven't punted as much since moving over the bridge, and I've just realised a reason for this might be that it's more expensive here. My value for money mindset is based on doing the majority of my punting in South Wales, and it's difficult to find a prossie here who meets my expectations.

A once regular poster here, westcountrylad, once brought my attention to a prossie who charged £20 more per hour when she was in Bristol than when she was in Cardiff (I'll try to find the thread).

What do you guys think? Am I right, in that it's more expensive the England side of the bridge? And, if so, what are the reasons?

Offline PuntingPete

TBH I've not really noticed there is a price difference at all. Maybe I'm not the one to ask as I always look for quality over price. Give me an excellent time for £120ph over an average punt for £80 I'll go for the higher one every time.
One afternoon in the week I was finishing early & perused AW looking for a half hr punt in Cardiff, by the time I discarded the ones on AW with zero FB I seemed to be left with a handful at £90 for 30 mins.
I'm sure you can get better value than that in Bristol for less than that.

dj3k

Cardiff is more expensive than England as a whole.  Only the EE girls are about £60/half £100/hour.  I go to Birmingham and you can get nice good looking British women for about £50/half.

In wales the welsh/british women charge a lot, maybe £70/80/half £130/150/hour.

Offline ampersand

Cardiff is more expensive than England as a whole.  Only the EE girls are about £60/half £100/hour.  I go to Birmingham and you can get nice good looking British women for about £50/half.

In wales the welsh/british women charge a lot, maybe £70/80/half £130/150/hour.

I agree. Cardiff certainly seems a lot more expensive than Bristol or Birmingham.

Offline wholuvsubaby

I am fortunate to travel around a fair bit and always take the opporgunity to sample the local delights, Cardiff is lacking in quality  wg's, you really have to look hard and generally pay more than most other places.

North East is my favourite area to visit. So much quality at such reasonable rates.

Manchester bring top of my list and of course so far away not to bump into anyone you may know ;-)

Offline ampersand

not to bump into anyone you may know ;-)

You mean your best mate's new girlfriend as she opens the door to you ....................

Offline wholuvsubaby

Mmmmm Awkward!!!

So did you go through with the booking?