Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena.best.service ---Title may be correct if she was a waitress  (Read 384 times)

Stalion

Lorena.best.service

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

This was a plan C as my original plan was to see the new Jessi.Hot that Punther reviewed    External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only  as plan A but she wouldn’t respond to text or answer her phone. Plan B was Sinfuldesire66     External Link/Members Only        External Link/Members Only but when I spoke to her I got a bad vibe that I wouldn’t of got away with my cheeky extras.

Comments:- Text and two phone calls, and went straight away, Not a busy girl?

Girl:- Lorena is the new addition to the young girl whore house in Clarendon Road. The photos are true to likeness, but what you don’t see are her tits, that’s because they are not worth taking a photo off, barely speaks any English, but probably knows “Extra bby”

Service:- 15 mins Pump & Dump for £40

I wasn’t expecting a lot as I’ve fucked 4 of the girls in this house and only one was a positive all the others are crap, but I had the horn and it had to be itched. She uses the same room as Maya.

1)   She wipes your dick with wet wipes, but fumbles to put the condom on,
2)   OW is shallow
3)   Mish with her legs on my shoulders was not doing it for me
4)   Cowgirl, she sit upright looks at you but not engaged in the act
5)   Doggy, nice plum arse and hips that you can fondle as you pump her, wouldn’t let me put any fingers in her arse
6)   Filming, I didn’t get the urged to even think about it

Finish and she stays in that position until you disengage your dick from her pussy, gets wet wipes, removes the rubber and cleans you up, then you get dressed and you are on your way home £40 lighter but job done

She is new to whoring, Probably saw how much cash the other  whores went back home with?  but may improve in time,

Would I return? Why the fuck would one do so?

Could I recommend? Why the fuck would one do so?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Don't think I've ever had a good punt that was  a plan C.

ta for the review