Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivica Aston-Birmingham  (Read 1303 times)

9 review(s) for Vivica Aston (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline tonyvgf

External Link/Members Only

Cost:
1/2 hour incall at £70.00

Comms:
Communication is done through her maid which personally annoys me but you can't have everything in life  :dance:

Decent flat in city centre just off Broad street near fiveways.

The meet:
Dressed as requested in nurse outfit and greeted with a nice smile and kiss to start off with.

Started with some kissing and fondling of her nice tits. Definitely falls into the milf category this one. Followed by some nice OWO and various postions I wanted to try. She was accommodating of this and enjoyed being subject to this  :yahoo:

After round 1, it was followed by a massage which to be fair was better than expected. I'm always sceptical when WGs offer these massages because they are underwhelming but this is definitely worth it. After the massage, it was time for round 2 and this time finished on those beautiful tits. Quick shower and a quick chat (English is limited so don't expect War and Peace)

The only dissapointing aspect was left waiting on radio silence at the beginning of the punt but I can't knock her for that because it's not her fault.

Recommend? Yes
Visit again? Yes

Offline Punterperson1971

Good value then cum twice? Do you know if she charges extra for cim/facial.

Offline Jasonk71

CIM is £10 extra & facials are included, according to her AW page

Offline tonyvgf

Good value then cum twice? Do you know if she charges extra for cim/facial.

Good value, I sure would visit again  :drinks: