Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Made me chuckle  (Read 722 times)

Offline WKD123

Got a message from a potential WG a few months after I first made contact and was just checking the area, since I was given very specific address details and if you use Streetview.....

External Link/Members Only

(hope that works - first time of posting on this board)

Not that I am overly suspicious, but as it happens I think I dodged a bullet (or actually a poor shag) after checking reviews on here for the girl in question.... She just updated her profile and looks fit as fuck, but reviews have put me off big time!

Offline Steely Dan

Link please.

Police are fine - nothing illegal.  /shrugs

Online LLPunting

Is it a very poorly executed honeytrap or is she a genuine goer of a policewoman ('cos they exist  ;))?  :unknown:

Offline WKD123

OK - I think I have to share the message I got via AW with you - again, bear in mind that on her profile, the standard of English is what you would expect from a Romanian...

"
Hello Baby,

I would like to see you, can you call me on nnnnnnnnn to arrange a visit, my address is:

Hertford House
Taywood Road
Northolt, Middlesex
UB5 6GD

The Nearest Station is Greenford on the Central Line.(It's at 10 mins away with E6 Bus)

There is loads of free parking in the area.

Please also call me when you're on your way and I will provide my door number, I can't wait to see you.

If you get the chance, can you also kindly complete a booking form, that way we can leave each other positive feedback :)

Kiss you,
nnnnnnn
"

I've blanked some details out because as far as I can tell, the protocol on UKP is to not reveal such specific address info and link it to a WG.

Offline Steely Dan

OK - I think I have to share the message I got via AW with you - again, bear in mind that on her profile, the standard of English is what you would expect from a Romanian...

"
Hello Baby,

I would like to see you, can you call me on nnnnnnnnn to arrange a visit, my address is:

Hertford House
Taywood Road
Northolt, Middlesex
UB5 6GD

The Nearest Station is Greenford on the Central Line.(It's at 10 mins away with E6 Bus)

There is loads of free parking in the area.

Please also call me when you're on your way and I will provide my door number, I can't wait to see you.

If you get the chance, can you also kindly complete a booking form, that way we can leave each other positive feedback :)

Kiss you,
nnnnnnn
"
I've blanked some details out because as far as I can tell, the protocol on UKP is to not reveal such specific address info and link it to a WG.
And what is wrong with this? Seems pretty normal to me. She is on the same street with the old bill, is that your surprise? It happens, whatever.

Offline PatMacGroin

She might even like the idea that she could maybe even get a quick response from the local plod if she reports a weird or aggressive punter.