Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Milf Dee - Liverpool  (Read 777 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599634) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Smoothballs

External Link/Members Only
Incall Liverpool Well known hotel chain
£100 hr

Services: OWO, RO, FS,
Communication:
Ok, initially then cancelled and arranged for next day.

Venue:
One of those hotel chains in the city centre, no parking had to use paying car park.
Also hotel is key entry so had to wait to be let in!

Looks:
Initially met me in a track suit to open door to floor level  :dash: She did say she did not want to attract any of the hotel staffs attention. However she did assure me she had some nice underwear on underneath
First impressions she has reasonably attractive face and quite petite with a smallish boobs. I'd say photos are several years out of date, add few years on top of the "47"

The punt:
Dee comes over to Liverpool on a regular basis, punt happened on one of her excursions to Liverpool.
Bit of light kissing not DFK, she performed oral which is ok and then I ask to repay the favour. It's a smooth tidy tight pussy nice and fresh. She seemed a little bit knackered, she did admit to being out late the night before enjoying the night life, and I got the impression she maybe doesn't love the morning calls. I think the mood wasn't right and she didn't really respond to the RO. It was all a bit inanimate, not much response at all. Thought sod it on with the PPE thought of one of my better punts from the wank bank and managed to come in the bag.
The trudge back to the car was one of disappointment although, cheap enough by some of todays outrageous rates.

CONS:
Inanimate/No spark/enthusiasm

PROS:
Nice body
Friendly enough

I didn't feel any connection or sexual engagement and a bit inanimate.
I'll leave it as neutral but I wouldn't go back personally.