Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welsh.tattoo.sophie - Newport  (Read 2299 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I'd had a planned punt cancelled, so was looking for a short notice meet. Not always, in my experience, the best way to do it. But I struck lucky with Sophie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A phone call and few texts and I was on my way to Newport city centre to meet her. Her telephone manner was excellent and she is clearly a switched on, engaging character. And that came through during and after the punt. She's really good fun and interesting.

Her apartment (where I think she also lives) is near the centre. Easy to find, with parking nearby. It's a nice place and really safe.

Looks wise, I'm not normally a fan of the "alt" look. But I love a bit of variety and I thought she was very attractive. Small, but responsive (pierced) tits and a fantastic arse. The feature that she is, justifiably, most proud of. So a good session of doggy with her is a must.

As is my wont, we engaged in lots of DFK. And it really is both deep and passionate. She's a very enthusiastic kisser. A big turn on for me. Another must is oral - giving and receiving. She has a sweet, shaved pussy. And got very wet. She doesn't allow fingering (a trend I'm seeing more of) and sadly I wasn't able to make her come.

In common with the rest of the meeting, she is a fun, enthusiastic, fuck. And takes a very good pounding. A lot of it in doggy. She won't/can't talk dirty. But is very happy to be talked dirty to. Another one of my kinks.

We finished off with some wet, squelchy, oral without on me. She doesn't sadly, do CIM, but wanked me over her tits, whilst playing with my balls

A really good punt, on a friendly, enthusiastic, interesting SP

np500

Nice one G P, spoke to her last summer but too many punts got in the way, she's right at the top of that bloody h l , so hopefully soon , that arse is so inviting!

Offline The_Don

Please find her old profiles (below) for linking reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < old profile for linking reviews

Nice one G P, spoke to her last summer but too many punts got in the way, she's right at the top of that bloody h l , so hopefully soon , that arse is so inviting!

I've punted Sophie several times and returned, at the start of this year, (good punt IMO).

Offline HughJardon

Friendly enthusiastic and a great Arse  :thumbsup:

When in Newport she's probably the best punt to be had

Nice review Grumps and a great choice

Offline Cymro72

I cannot do anything other than agree with all that has been said above. :thumbsup: I would also add that personality wise she is a real charmer and one of very few people who have managed to get my odd sense of humour straight away.
   She was jet lagged when I saw her and said she was only operating at 60%. Fuck me lads if what I had was 60% you lot must have had a hell of time.

Husqvarna360

Gumpy Pumpy,

Greet review, I met her in November and had a really good booking and I reviewed her on here.
 :drinks:

np500

I cannot do anything other than agree with all that has been said above. :thumbsup: I would also add that personality wise she is a real charmer and one of very few people who have managed to get my odd sense of humour straight away.
   She was jet lagged when I saw her and said she was only operating at 60%. Fuck me lads if what I had was 60% you lot must have had a hell of time.

That's great, you get 40% off , result 👍

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Husq, I went to see her, at least in part, on the strength of your review.

Red, I get the impression that the alt look really does it for you. Go and see her, she's great fun

Offline HughJardon

A top punt probably the best in Newport,  when she visits

Interestingly she hides face images in Wales,  but when in glorious London shows all her glory 

A great Ass :P

np500

Yes G P, at my age, I think with her looks , body , arse etc, I'm very sure I'm going to like this girl, just down to the vibe.

Husqvarna360

G P,  good to hear my review was helpful. :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review GP.  She is another girl I have yet to see that is on my HL.  Glad you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

I've saw her twice last year and well worth it. Her arse is fantastic

Batteries not included

GP,Your review brings back some great memories.  Will have to return. The great thing about Sophie is what's outlined in her profile is what you described in your meet.  Can't ask for anything more than that!