Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "She needs to increase her price"  (Read 3111 times)

Type_O_Negative

I've just had a look on AW - the same story - Polish prossies in London in £100-120/hour range.

I'm thinking about visiting _SweetMONIQUE_.
I know AW feedback is just a rubbish (because we know how it works - punters don't want to leave negative comments in case getting negative ones from prossies  :sarcastic:) but i decided to have a look. Here is one feedback from the latest ones:

"The real deal. She needs to increase her price. Her service is worth much more. What a sexy women. 2 hours for my next visit"

Well what can i say - could somebody shoot this sort of wankers please...

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah some people never fail to amaze me, wankers of the highest order

Ben4454

Rooted as a fluffy act to try and gain 'points'

Would you ask your local chippy to increase their prices because it tasted amazing?

Offline Cuntminion

Rooted as a fluffy act to try and gain 'points'

Would you ask your local chippy to increase their prices because it tasted amazing?

:lol:

Type_O_Negative

I hope that wanker will ask his energy supplier for price increase  :angry:

Offline azrael

+1 ahmen to that brother

Offline smiths

I've just had a look on AW - the same story - Polish prossies in London in £100-120/hour range.

I know AW feedback is just a rubbish (because we know how it works - punters don't want to leave negative comments in case getting negative ones from prossies  :sarcastic:) but i decided to have a look. Here is one feedback from the latest ones:

"The real deal. She needs to increase her price. Her service is worth much more. What a sexy women. 2 hours for my next visit"

Such punters IF they are genuine are complete pricks in my view. If they want to pay a WG more why not just give her more and not post on the net and/or advise them to raise their prices which could affect other punters.

Offline claretandblue

agree that is stupid and annoying,I would definitely see monique though if you get the chance

Aspen

Have you not considered that it may not be an honest feedback? Like it could a friend of the WG, or a pimp - perish the thought.

Offline Happylad

Have you not considered that it may not be an honest feedback? Like it could a friend of the WG, or a pimp - perish the thought.

Apropos of which, I once knew of a brother and sister who both had Profiles on AW.  When business was slack they simply booked each other and gave each other marvellous feedback

vw

Apropos of which, I once knew of a brother and sister who both had Profiles on AW.  When business was slack they simply booked each other and gave each other marvellous feedback
Hope their parents didn't read that!

Chuckman

+1

Twunts like that remind me of the Points of View sketch from Not The Nine O Clock News.

Type_O_Negative

+1

Twunts like that remind me of the Points of View sketch from Not The Nine O Clock News.

Yes, that is good  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline TheOracle

Of course! Because prostitutes - these generous, altruistic, selfless creatures that choose their profession exclusively out of pure love for getting drooled over by us wonderful human beings - would never think about raising their prices given the right market conditions, if it wasn't for the idiots who make them aware of the possibility!

Offline Steve2

I am surprised Jimbo hasn't commented

He is our very own version of the wanker on Adultwork

Offline MancSean

The pricks that write shite like this should have a direct debit set up to their bank account debiting them and crediting the prossie for every future punt she has with every other punter from now on. Let's say £25 per punt - that should shut the deluded cunts up.
Can't you name and shame the fucker

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am surprised Jimbo hasn't commented

In 35 years I have told one girl to increase her price ------------- and that was for her 30 minute bookings, she was charging £50 but told me that she treated it as a "quickie", I told her that she should charge slightly more and give the punter the full 30 minutes.
Under identical circumstances I would do the same again, no apologies from me.     :hi: :hi:

Offline RedKettle

In 35 years I have told one girl to increase her price ------------- and that was for her 30 minute bookings, she was charging £50 but told me that she treated it as a "quickie", I told her that she should charge slightly more and give the punter the full 30 minutes.
Under identical circumstances I would do the same again, no apologies from me.     :hi: :hi:

Since being on UKP I have read this point about you JRC loads of time and always thought it was odd.  However never seen the explanation before and I now see where you were coming from.  I now usually go for 30 minutes, especially with a new girl, to minimise the loss on a crap punt and often it is enough to get in there and get the job done.  I do find it irritating when clearly the girl is trying to get you done in 15 mins, as was the case in my last negative review.  Yes I would rather pay £60 for the full 30 minutes then £50 and be rushed out.

I do find often that it can stretch above the 30 mins with no hassle whereas a 60 minute booking often seems to be 50 mins at most!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Since being on UKP I have read this point about you JRC loads of time and always thought it was odd.  However never seen the explanation before and I now see where you were coming from. 

I am not surprised that you have seen this mentioned many times, it is often brought up by the same pr***s, I believe I was fully justified which is why I would do the same again.
A "cheap" rate of £50 is no good if the 30 minute booking is turned into a 15 minute session.    :hi:

Offline RedKettle

I am not surprised that you have seen this mentioned many times, it is often brought up by the same pr***s, I believe I was fully justified which is why I would do the same again.
A "cheap" rate of £50 is no good if the 30 minute booking is turned into a 15 minute session.    :hi:

I agree - although I would have given the girl in question a negative review for rushing the booking which she advertised as 30 minutes!  (Which you might have done.)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree - although I would have given the girl in question a negative review for rushing the booking which she advertised as 30 minutes!  (Which you might have done.)

She didn't rush me ---------------- I had booked an hour, not 30 minutes.    :hi:

Online lewishamguy

The pricks that write shite like this should have a direct debit set up to their bank account debiting them and crediting the prossie for every future punt she has with every other punter from now on. Let's say £25 per punt - that should shut the deluded cunts up.
Can't you name and shame the fucker

The idiot fucker External Link/Members Onlywho left this feedback I think he's a member here in different name. I noticed some of his AW Feedbacks to other girls but now he's hidden his own ratings, definitely he's reading this thread. :thumbsdown:

I do find it irritating when clearly the girl is trying to get you done in 15 mins, as was the case in my last negative review.  Yes I would rather pay £60 for the full 30 minutes then £50 and be rushed out.

I do find often that it can stretch above the 30 mins with no hassle whereas a 60 minute booking often seems to be 50 mins at most!!

i agree

Offline The_Don

The punter (if they are) in question hides their own feedback!

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

But a W/G can charge what she like, just like punter can chose to and try to punt her, or move on (vote with there cash)

It gets to a point where punters won't pay (the set fee) and look else where. Due to lots on offer, this is just a fact in any service related, industry

I don't condone these actions:

"She needs to increase her price"

as its interference IMO

fredpunter

I have a confession to make. When very new to punting via AW (previously just seen a few strippers privately) and having a few days before paid 250 quid plus the cost of a hotel room to a lass who promised the earth and failed to deliver, I went to see the original busty angel. During my hour with her she rimmed me to within an inch of my life and I pounded her arse without mercy. She charged me 80 quid and as it was an incall there was no hotel to pay. In my inexperience and delight I suggested to her that she wasnt charging enough, she told me not to be stupid (in a nice way). So I can see how a newbie who has been ripped of may get carried away when he first meets a genuine lass, but I wouldn't repeat the mistake now. Incidentally, she didn't follow my advice.

Offline JamesKW

What he should be saying is "her service is so good I wish she reduced her prices so I can visit her more often"

Offline Sonny Crockett

Someone saying that a WG should increase their price......... OFFENDS ME!!!!!!!!!!

Punting is already an expensive hobby as it is!!!!!!!!

Offline smiths

Someone saying that a WG should increase their price......... OFFENDS ME!!!!!!!!!!

Punting is already an expensive hobby as it is!!!!!!!!

And they offend me, and even worse when they don't apologise which most in London have when they have posted this shit over the years, and even worse when they say they would do the same thing again like redcab. A fucking disgrace. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline 385North

I understand the criticism leveled at guys who discuss prices with WGs in this manner, but in reality does any punter really give a shit about what any other punter can or cannot afford, or even how they go about it all? I mean, if you’re with a WG and the session overruns, do you or I or any other Punting Pete pull the WG up on it and say ‘hold on love; I’m grateful for the extra time, but there’s a brother on the doorstep who desperately needs to get his rocks off and this over running business is just not fair on him’.  I doubt it very much. The reality is we’re all selfish bastards who take all we can get for as little as possible. If some other punter wants to offer financial advice to a WG in the hope he’ll get on her Christmas card list then good luck to him  :bomb:

Offline smiths

I understand the criticism leveled at guys who discuss prices with WGs in this manner, but in reality does any punter really give a shit about what any other punter can or cannot afford, or even how they go about it all? I mean, if you’re with a WG and the session overruns, do you or I or any other Punting Pete pull the WG up on it and say ‘hold on love; I’m grateful for the extra time, but there’s a brother on the doorstep who desperately needs to get his rocks off and this over running business is just not fair on him’.  I doubt it very much. The reality is we’re all selfish bastards who take all we can get for as little as possible. If some other punter wants to offer financial advice to a WG in the hope he’ll get on her Christmas card list then good luck to him  :bomb:

Its the posting that shit on here that's fucking annoying, why not just pay the WG what you think she is worth if more than her advertised rate BUT keep that between you and her.