Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nationalities  (Read 12339 times)

Aspen

I tried an experiment on AW. In the profile page selections there is a box which allows you to select a nationality, and an exclude (instead of include) option. I tried it with Romanian and that reduced the results of the preferences I'd selected from three pages to one !!!

That got rid of a lot of the tat.

Offline punk

Its a shame you have to do that, because they just might be a few good romanians out there,but its all the mountain of shit,rip off prossies you have to go though.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its a shame you have to do that, because they just might be a few good romanians out there,but its all the mountain of shit,rip off prossies you have to go though.

Why take the chance, I just don't get it.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Same with British prossies.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Same with British prossies.

Not to the same extent --------------- finding a British pro$$ie is no easy task, 25 years ago it was 95% British.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline nike

As ever what makes a good WG is her own indivdual attitude, not where she happens to come from or indeed charges.
+ 1
I couldn't agree more.  There's good and bad in all nationalities,  some with more bad than good but nonetheless , variety and diversity are my favourites.  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

There's good and bad in all nationalities.

Are you in denial.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

The vast majority of Romanians are lowlife scumbags, try reading the reviews.     :crazy:

Offline punk

Some do, i dont know it's their personal choice.

Offline smiths

Because its been proved by some of us that have actually punted with WGs who advertised and said they were Romanians that they offered us a good service. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

The vast majority of Romanians are lowlife scumbags, try reading the reviews.     :crazy:

Are you in denial from a punter who brands ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as skanks irrespective of nationality, which is shown by countless reviews to be utter shit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online RedKettle

Whilst I also avoid them to be fair there have been some good reviews coming through.  Also you say vast majority are lowlife..., which implies some are good, which means the post you answered was right that there are good and bad ones!!

willmo1

EE girls in German brothels are knockout but in uk they behave like dogs. Its the systm here that fucks it up and lets it happen.

Offline Jimmyredcab

99% of Romanians are scum, that is good enough reason to avoid them.

Also ------------ I don't want to put one penny into Sergei's pocket.      :hi:

Offline punk

Not to the same extent --------------- finding a British pro$$ie is no easy task, 25 years ago it was 95% British.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

that applies to many things including plumbers, lorry drivers, cab drivers etc

Offline punk

99% of Romanians are scum, that is good enough reason to avoid them.

Also ------------ I don't want to put one penny into Sergei's pocket.      :hi:

How do you know that the women you've seen are not in sergei's pocket? Unfortunately in this business very few women did not have a manger some where in my opinion.

Offline Jimmyredcab

How do you know that the women you've seen are not in sergei's pocket? Unfortunately in this business very few women did not have a manger some where in my opinion.

What I don't know I can't worry about.    :hi:

The vast majority of Romanians are pimped, that is a simple fact.

Of course some on here prefer to be in denial.

Offline punk

What I don't know I can't worry about.    :hi:

The vast majority of Romanians are pimped, that is a simple fact.

Of course some on here prefer to be in denial.

Well it seems that way, just may be they get a more shitter deal?

Aspen

One of the things I've noticed lately, is that there seems to be a growing trade in older AW profiles. When I do a search I usually start off with the older ones by sorting by registered date. That way there's less of the mass production line profiles which are mostly PG scams. But increasingly I find profiles started in ~ 2009 or so featuring under 20's, so obviously not the original user. As far as I know the only way they can do that is buy the profile from someone who has retired. Needless to say these are very often EE's.

spkmstr48

English /British
Latvian
Polish

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have to say that in my 6 years of punting I don't have a particular favourite nationality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!