Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Fox - Colchester  (Read 1002 times)

Online cheek

External Link/Members Only

Considering making a booking with Victoria however very little written about her and we all know what AW reviews are like. Considering TOFTT as its a fairly new profile. Just don't want to get stung with her hourly rate if others have seen and had a negative experience.

OR I wait a few days for Issa to get back and have a garunteed top notch punt....

Anyone got any info?

Cheers

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Considering making a booking with Victoria however very little written about her and we all know what AW reviews are like. Considering TOFTT as its a fairly new profile. Just don't want to get stung with her hourly rate if others have seen and had a negative experience.

OR I wait a few days for Issa to get back and have a garunteed top notch punt....

Anyone got any info?

Can't help you with this one cheek. But she's £50 an hour more expensive than Issa & Anya. Typical British WGs, they almost always want more Wonga than the EE WGs. Unless someone has any info on her for you? You may end up having to TOFTT mate.

Cheers

Online cheek

Coms are crap - not even trying

ramrodronnie

Coms are crap - not even trying

That says it all then cheek, when they can't even be arsed to answer you. So given that, I wouldn't bother either mate.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Was talking to her a week or so ago, comms was good then as soon as I noticed she had anal on her likes I asked her about it, then she read and ignored my message.. strange one. Then it came off her likes... confusing girl.

Online cheek

same thing when I asked if all inclusive or if somethings were extra

ramrodronnie

They're either foreign, and don't understand what they're doing (but then most of the foreign girls get their pimp/maid to write it for them) Or they're too stupid. Or they're trying it on, trying to lure us punters in, only to rip us off.
Which one of those do you guys reckon is the most common out of those excuses?  :unknown:

Offline Hansolo69

Victoria is pretty sexy and a decent girl, English too !

She sometimes works as a stripper, which is how I met her.