Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Cookie & Her friend - 3some - Paddington - London W2  (Read 1408 times)

19 review(s) for New_Cookie (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline yuiop300

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've read New Cookies reviews here and last week I decided I was going to go see her for 3hrs.  Then I found out from reviews and her profile she had a friend over.  I thought I might as well go for it and it was very good vfm imo.  A 3some for 3hrs for £460 (£230 x2).

Coms were good.  I messaged New Cookie on AW on Tuesday and I received a reply that day.  A few days later she messaged me her address and number.

Location :  Nice basement flat 8mins away from Lancaster gate station or Paddington.  I went via Lancaster Gate as it was easier for me.

NC : She look as in her profile pics.  The black dress is the closest to her looks.  Nice tits and a nice body.  She is a pretty girl.  She has had some work done her lips so they are a tad more plump than natural for most girls but they weren't over the top.

Friend : Very pretty, 5'6, nice tits and a round ass to grab.  Loved it.  Spanked it quite a bit.  Lovely pussy.

Both girls were freshly shaven or had laser done.

The meeting was a lot of fun.  Both girls were nice lingerie, hold ups, dresses and red lipstick as requested.  NC showed me to the room with a good sized double bed with her friend waiting.  Her friend was very good looking.  NC was good looking as well.

Quick shower and came back to my drinks.  Sorted out the paper work.  NC gave talked about what she didn't do, anal, rimming and that they didn't play with each other.  I was fine with this as this was what I was expecting from the reviews I had read.  Cheers guys!

Services
DFK : Both were passionate and as full on as I wanted.
OWO : Both girls were okay.  NC was deeper than her friend but I was going to be treated well.
Double OWO : This was amazing.  One girl to take care of the balls and one on cock.  Such a visual treat.
Sex in cow girl, missionary, doggy, various missionary positions with their legs up in the air, over my shoulders
One girl kissing me and the other blowing me, lots of swapping
RO on them
Fingering.  Both girls enjoyed me fingering them which is a nice touch.

The girls didn't use lube so that was a first for me and a very nice touch.  I guess the RO helped out.

It was a relaxed 3hrs sexual affair.  It's not a frantic 3some where the girls play with each other.  All of the attention is on you and I managed 3 pops.  The last pop was definitely harder but both girls wanted me to cum and made the effort to help out.

1st pop : After various dfk, owo, double wow, cow girl, missionary, dogy and a double wow and cim for NC

2nd pop : Doggy with NC friend as I'm kissing NC

3rd pop : doggy on NC, whilst fingering her friend then double owo, and cim for NC

We had good conversation inbetween the sexual activities, cuddling, groping, dfk and touching.  It was nice to do a slower pace 3hr 3some.  I'm sure I'm missing out a few things but it was fun.  Thanks for the recommendation guys and especially password!

PS once I saw the disco flashing showerhead I thought of password lol

Offline yuiop300

I forgot to add she is off for 2-4 weeks travelling and comms to her may be patchy as she is away.

I told her she should really update her profile to mention she is away and that she doesn't do certain things.

password02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've read New Cookies reviews here and last week I decided I was going to go see her for 3hrs.  Then I found out from reviews and her profile she had a friend over.  I thought I might as well go for it and it was very good vfm imo.  A 3some for 3hrs for £460 (£230 x2).

Coms were good.  I messaged New Cookie on AW on Tuesday and I received a reply that day.  A few days later she messaged me her address and number.

Location :  Nice basement flat 8mins away from Lancaster gate station or Paddington.  I went via Lancaster Gate as it was easier for me.

NC : She look as in her profile pics.  The black dress is the closest to her looks.  Nice tits and a nice body.  She is a pretty girl.  She has had some work done her lips so they are a tad more plump than natural for most girls but they weren't over the top.

Friend : Very pretty, 5'6, nice tits and a round ass to grab.  Loved it.  Spanked it quite a bit.  Lovely pussy.

Both girls were freshly shaven or had laser done.

The meeting was a lot of fun.  Both girls were nice lingerie, hold ups, dresses and red lipstick as requested.  NC showed me to the room with a good sized double bed with her friend waiting.  Her friend was very good looking.  NC was good looking as well.

Quick shower and came back to my drinks.  Sorted out the paper work.  NC gave talked about what she didn't do, anal, rimming and that they didn't play with each other.  I was fine with this as this was what I was expecting from the reviews I had read.  Cheers guys!

Services
DFK : Both were passionate and as full on as I wanted.
OWO : Both girls were okay.  NC was deeper than her friend but I was going to be treated well.
Double OWO : This was amazing.  One girl to take care of the balls and one on cock.  Such a visual treat.
Sex in cow girl, missionary, doggy, various missionary positions with their legs up in the air, over my shoulders
One girl kissing me and the other blowing me, lots of swapping
RO on them
Fingering.  Both girls enjoyed me fingering them which is a nice touch.

The girls didn't use lube so that was a first for me and a very nice touch.  I guess the RO helped out.

It was a relaxed 3hrs sexual affair.  It's not a frantic 3some where the girls play with each other.  All of the attention is on you and I managed 3 pops.  The last pop was definitely harder but both girls wanted me to cum and made the effort to help out.

1st pop : After various dfk, owo, double wow, cow girl, missionary, dogy and a double wow and cim for NC

2nd pop : Doggy with NC friend as I'm kissing NC

3rd pop : doggy on NC, whilst fingering her friend then double owo, and cim for NC

We had good conversation inbetween the sexual activities, cuddling, groping, dfk and touching.  It was nice to do a slower pace 3hr 3some.  I'm sure I'm missing out a few things but it was fun.  Thanks for the recommendation guys and especially password!

PS once I saw the disco flashing showerhead I thought of password lol

Thanks for the review - Love the disco lights on the shower head - Was so funny having a shower with all the lights going multi colour

Glad you had an excellent session - Both girls are great and very good looking - I have been away In SE England so have not been in London to sample the delights of these 2 girls - Hope to see them again very soon.

:hi:

Offline yuiop300

Thanks for the review - Love the disco lights on the shower head - Was so funny having a shower with all the lights going multi colour

Glad you had an excellent session - Both girls are great and very good looking - I have been away In SE England so have not been in London to sample the delights of these 2 girls - Hope to see them again very soon.

:hi:

The disco light shower head was a first for me as well.

Didn't you only see them a few weeks ago?! :)

password02

Yes 2 weeks ago when she came over tp do the 3some with Cookie but had arranged to see again next week before the other girl  goes away - Had already seen a few months back when they were doing duo's and review was posted

They are both great kisser and I ha all the attention on me for the +3 hours

Offline yuiop300

Yes 2 weeks ago when she came over tp do the 3some with Cookie but had arranged to see again next week before the other girl  goes away - Had already seen a few months back when they were doing duo's and review was posted

They are both great kisser and I ha all the attention on me for the +3 hours

Understood.