Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexycleo - Leeds  (Read 3510 times)

11 review(s) for sexycleo (3 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been mulling this punt over for a week or so, not entirely sure how to rate it. It wasn't a bad punt, but it wasn't a great one either, so I've erred on the side of caution and opted for a neutral.

I'd had my eye on Cleo for a while, as she falls helpfully into my zone of girls I can pop out to see on my lunch break from work - and her pics show a good looking, early 30's brunette, which works for me. I made contact through AW and a quick phone call later, I'd booked in for 30 minutes. She said to call her when I arrived and she would guide me into her apartment, which is handily located about 2 minutes from Leeds station. She had told me she wasn't at work when I called but should be there in time.

Now, to be fair, I was 5 minutes early, but called anyway. She answered and I could tell she was outside...I turned around and there she was, crossing the road behind me! I acknowledged her and we walked into the apartment together - no excuses to get lost at least! Obviously she was dressed in her civvies at this point, and I was hoping that she'd have something a little more alluring underneath! I was let into the flat (perfectly fine, small but all you need) and asked for a quick shower. Once out, I rejoined her in the living room cum bedroom, and she was wearing just a bra and panties - and looked very nice. She has a cracking arse and a fairly small frame...I tend to go for curvier girls, truth be told, but I had no complaints. My only worry was that I'd just been in the only shower in the flat, and for all I knew, she'd just walked halfway across Leeds to get there.

But I was on a tight schedule so suggested we crack on. I did warn her that I sometimes cum quickly the first time and was it ok to go twice in half an hour? Yes, no problem. So we adjourned to the bed and started FK, not deep but very nice, kinda sensual. Before long she started to play with my cock and was soon in between my legs, really going to town on my balls...sucking, licking, nibbling, while also licking up my shaft, but only teasing the head. This continued for probably pushing 10 minutes and, by now, I was fairly sure she'd no intention of getting me off twice. I suggested she should do what she was doing to my balls to my cock, and sure enough she began to give me a very nice blowjob. It was over halfway through the punt now and I knew I'd have no chance to reload, so I asked her to slow down...

I took this chance to repay the favour and (finally) off came the bra and panties. Her tits are quite small but she has very long and, it would appear, very sensitive nipples. While playing with her pussy and boobs she started to make some noises that didn't strike me as genuine, and after only a couple of minutes of RO she said we should get a rubber on so I could fuck her. I asked her to suck me again first which she did briefly, and then she rubbered me up...given I had been close before, it wasn't long until I filled the bag with her in CG.

She cleaned me up very well, and I hopped in the shower again, got dressed and left. Checked my phone on the way out, I'd been there just under 30 minutes, including 2 showers.

So, why neutral? For some reading this it will sound like a shit punt. But, she is a nice chatty lass and her oral (bordering on cock worship) was brilliant. Comms were good and I didn't leave feeling robbed...just a tad disappointed that I didn't get 2 pops out of it...at £80 for 30 mins I would expect to. The other down side was the timekeeping.

I've done research on her prior to the punt and I think she prefers to be sub, but I'm not a pushy punter and perhaps that's why we didn't really click. If you're after a mid 30's sub then she may well do it for you and she's worth a try.

Tallboy2

So, why neutral? For some reading this it will sound like a shit punt. But, she is a nice chatty lass and her oral (bordering on cock worship) was brilliant. Comms were good and I didn't leave feeling robbed...just a tad disappointed that I didn't get 2 pops out of it...at £80 for 30 mins I would expect to. The other down side was the timekeeping.

I've done research on her prior to the punt and I think she prefers to be sub, but I'm not a pushy punter and perhaps that's why we didn't really click. If you're after a mid 30's sub then she may well do it for you and she's worth a try.

Doesn't sound like a shit punt Stevedave but if you didn't feel satisfied then neural is a good call. I saw Billie Rae last week and she didn't dress or comply with my requests previous to the meeting. Yet the sex was so good that I felt wonderful afterwards so she still got a positive.

Offline Chezzie John

I met her years ago for a hour incall and I'm one who can cum 3 or 4 times in a hour but only cum twice with Cleo, It may have been down to me for not pushing for another pop as I can't remember but I can remember coming home disappointed

Offline camshaft72uk

I saw her years ago,  had known about her for maybe a year before I indulged.
Liked her pictures then,  one in particular was just so right!  lol

Anyway, would probably post something quite similar to you,  would say maybe negative,  but at best low average.

She was polite, flat ok, did what was described (fk, owo etc),  but absolutely no interest.  I at the time took it as we just didn't "click", but having heard the same thing here from two others,  I suspect it was her norm.

I normally do parlors, just occasionally visiting independents,  and Cleo certainly was one of the influencing factors on not visiting indies very often.

Offline anonyorks

Sorry Steve not been around, I nearly saw Cleo last year but an old punting friend who had seen her put me off as he had a similar experience to you.

Offline stevedave

Sorry Steve not been around, I nearly saw Cleo last year but an old punting friend who had seen her put me off as he had a similar experience to you.

A bit of a theme appearing!

Like I say, it wasn't bad...just didn't leave me feeling how I'd hope to after a punt, especially as she was very much at the top end of my budget at £80 for half an hour.

You live, you learn  :drinks:

Online cumtoplay

Never bothered with Cleo after she turned me down on a Swinging site she used to frequent.....wasn't going to pay her after that lol