Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nathalie  (Read 4556 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Saw Nathalie a fortnight ago and had a great punt during my hour with her.

Nice place within a ten minute walk of West Brompton Station.

Great looking girl with a lovely pair of tits that I could not take my eyes off and she knew it as she saw me perving at them.

Started off with a nice session of DFK whilst we stripped off, great body and what a pair of tits, started playing with them and could have played with them for the whole hour.

She told me to lie back and she started to suck my cock. I can't lie back and do nothing, idle hands and all that, switched to 69 and I fingered her pussy at the same time till we both came. Cleaned up and chatted.

Started off again with DFK and me playing with those tits, I still think about them now. She got me hard again and it was on with the rubber and she started off on top and the missionary till I popped again.

In short great GFE punt with Nathalie, great body and TITS and would definitely go back for more of the same.

:drinks:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for the review HD glad you had a good time. From your session with Nathalie, were there any
extras for anything on her enjoys list or are her rates all inclusive of stated enjoys list?

password02

Yes agreed - great pair of tits on the girl - Nice bedroom if she is at the same basement flat as last year? - shit shower if I remember as bathroom gets flooded - Saw her a few days after herbie in August 2013, very similar session to him so did not bother to do a review

The happy one

Thank you for that

Hot listed for my Christmas shopping trip

Hornydevil247

Thanks for the review HD glad you had a good time. From your session with Nathalie, were there any
extras for anything on her enjoys list or are her rates all inclusive of stated enjoys list?

Hi LBAD

All on her enjoy list are inclusive in her hourly rate.

HD

west8

ffs HD, another one added to my HL.

How can I possibly resist when she's within walking distance!

Honest assessment: as good as or better than the pics? Facially beautiful?

Hornydevil247

She is stunning facially and in the chest area.  :rolleyes:

west8

Just booked a 'slot' for tomorrow ... your fault!

Looks delicious.

Offline anyfucker

ffs HD, another one added to my HL.

How can I possibly resist when she's within walking distance!

Honest assessment: as good as or better than the pics? Facially beautiful?
Whilst Nathalie is an attractive woman i don't think the pictures are of her, when i asked she told me they had been heavily photoshopped and made her tits too large.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so walk along and .....

Online jhalford

Hey guys,

Not done much punting as finance and availability are often a factor. Just thought I'd give my two cents on this provider.

All I really want to say is that when I saw her (early in the year, can't remember when exactly), I really felt that it was B&S.

Although the girl I saw was not unattractive, she didn't have the body of the girl in the pics, nor the boobs, nor the slenderness.

The are 2 other giveaways regarding the girl I saw.

1) She had a lisp of some sort. No one seems to mention that in the reviews I have read.

2) Now this one is a bit vague - she had a tattoo. I cannot for the life of me remember where but I am thinking it was tribal(ish) on leg/arm or back. I am so sorry for not being more precise, but it was a while ago and I have a terrible memory anyway. The point is, closer to the time I do remember re-looking at her pics post punt and that the tattoo wasn't there.

Regardless it was a nice enough punt but I was disappointed. If had received the same service from the actual girl in the pics I would have been much happier.

These 2 characteristics that I have described above - can anyone else confirm these, because I would actually go again IF it was the girl in the pics.

Offline herbie007

Whilst Nathalie is an attractive woman i don't think the pictures are of her, when i asked she told me they had been heavily photoshopped and made her tits too large.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so walk along and .....

Her pictures certainly look like her to me except for her being a bit bigger, I would say she’s a size 10, as for her tits I honestly thought they were larger than those in her gallery, but the essential thing for me was they were great to play with  :P

west8

Very late last night I booked Natalie for today at 3pm - yes, in less than an hour from now.

Before I went to bed I followed up with two polite emails as I knew I would snoring until roughly his time.

Having woke up a short while ago 'ready to go', I checked my messages - both on AW and on my phone.

Nathalie's communication strategy needs a little work. It seems her attitude is 'fuck comms' as I received .. wait for it .. nothing!

Shame as I was even willing to TOFTT as she's just up the road.

password02

Very late last night I booked Natalie for today at 3pm - yes, in less than an hour from now.

Before I went to bed I followed up with two polite emails as I knew I would snoring until roughly his time.

Having woke up a short while ago 'ready to go', I checked my messages - both on AW and on my phone.

Nathalie's communication strategy needs a little work. It seems her attitude is 'fuck comms' as I received .. wait for it .. nothing!

Shame as I was even willing to TOFTT as she's just up the road.

As stated previously I did see her a few days after herbie007 saw her in Summer 2013 - her tits are very very nice and large and great looking, sucking and licking - However the pictures on AW are very much Photoshopped - if you rate her as a 9.5/10 from the AW profile then you may be slightly disappointed as I rated her after seeing to a 7.5 out of 10 -  Please do not get me wrong she is good looking but not stunning like her pics on AW.

Please do not expect to go ''WOW'' when you see her for the 1st time - it will be more like ''Your a nice looking girl with great tits''

:hi:

west8

Password, you've seen a lot of the top ladies but would you suggest Nathalie is worth following up?

When you've seen the likes of Maggie, Mel, Adele, Dee, etc a shit punt with any girl would be a downer.

Also, I prefer a size 10 as an absolute maximum. Ideal is 6-8 for me. I seem to recall one of Nathalie's reviewers mentioned she is 'well built' or similar.

password02

Password, you've seen a lot of the top ladies but would you suggest Nathalie is worth following up?

When you've seen the likes of Maggie, Mel, Adele, Dee, etc a shit punt with any girl would be a downer.

Also, I prefer a size 10 as an absolute maximum. Ideal is 6-8 for me. I seem to recall one of Nathalie's reviewers mentioned she is 'well built' or similar.

when I saw her last year she was a decent size 10 - if there was a size 11 it would be closer but she is about 5'7'' so she can carry it well without beibg seen to be a large girl - but that was last year 2013 summer so she may have gained or lost in the last 12 months.

Perhaps get some up to date info from someone who has seen her recently.

west8

Size 11 might be pushing things a little for me. I adore tall, but 'big' has never done it for me.

Interestingly, my AW emails remain unread almost 24 hours on.

So either she's a super busy girl or a real lazy strumpet who doesn't give a toss.

password02

Size 11 might be pushing things a little for me. I adore tall, but 'big' has never done it for me.

Interestingly, my AW emails remain unread almost 24 hours on.

So either she's a super busy girl or a real lazy strumpet who doesn't give a toss.

Perhaps give her a miss for the time and look at seeing some of the other girls on your HL - maybe go back to this girl after you have had some more recent comments as I have said it was +12 months ago that I saw her

west8

Sound advice.

A lack of certainty always bugs me so I'll move her to the 'local, use in case of emergency' HL :)

Online jhalford

Can anyone confirm the lisp that I mentioned so I know that I saw the same girl?

password02

Can anyone confirm the lisp that I mentioned so I know that I saw the same girl?

Do not remember that as she had my dick in her mouth most of the time but in between rounds did not notice the lisp?

However do remember that she loved all and everything designer - bags, shoes, watches, jewelery, - Anything with a name on she loved - in her bedroom was bags on the walls, shoes in designer boxes and lots os stuff with names in bags all over the room - You name a designer and she had it. I think she said that she ran a high end designer shop back home and did lots of trips back and forth to stock up the shop - which was being managed by her sister. But who knows if true?   

Offline herbie007

Didn't have a lisp when I saw her.

You might be thinking of someone else.

mrhappypants

So here is a thing; I had a Naughty Natalie on my hot list for about 6 months last year.  She had this glowing write up about the great looks and service, and if she looked anything like the photos I would have loved to have seen her.  But then two things happened.  First she proved bloody impossible to book, and second, the follow up comments were much less glowing about her.  Now I've never seen her.  I decided discretion was the better part of valour at the start of this year and deleted her from the hot list.  But I read this review and it all feels vaguely familiar...

This time I am going to pass.  I suspect my reputation on here is too colourful for me to get a booking, and that I might be disappointed anyway.  But I'll watch reviews from those above in the future with interest.

Dave

Offline Urban_G

I've always had an eye on her profile, but I get the impression that she may not do it for me facially (those pics of her in the red dress make her look a bit 'old'). Does anyone know if her PG shows full face pics? Or does anyone have some that they would be willing to share privately? (Please PM me if so).

Offline Illya Kurakin

As stated previously I did see her a few days after herbie007 saw her in Summer 2013 - her tits are very very nice and large and great looking, sucking and licking - However the pictures on AW are very much Photoshopped - if you rate her as a 9.5/10 from the AW profile then you may be slightly disappointed as I rated her after seeing to a 7.5 out of 10 -  Please do not get me wrong she is good looking but not stunning like her pics on AW.

Please do not expect to go ''WOW'' when you see her for the 1st time - it will be more like ''Your a nice looking girl with great tits''

:hi:
I have seen her twice and think Password is spot on in his comments. I also heard (and believe) the story about going back home regularly for the other clothing-related business which does account for the episodic email silence (and she also used to suspend her account). Pretty good value though IMHO for that end of London.

west8

I'm waiting for a new review from an intrepid punter before I risk meeting her. If she's 75% of the pics, I'm convinced it would be good.

But the comments about her being less than beautiful facially are cause for concern.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Does anyone know if her PG shows full face pics?

Have had her on my hotlist for quite some time as well. Checked out her PG and was very disappointed to see there wasn't a single face pic :thumbsdown: That's a good few months ago now, though, so perhaps she has updated it.

west8

Just came across this profile: External Link/Members Only

Anyone know if it's the same girl or just a (pretty fucking big) coincidence?

Hornydevil247

Just came across this profile: External Link/Members Only

Anyone know if it's the same girl or just a (pretty fucking big) coincidence?

This is not the girl I had a fun time. She may have the same name but that's where the likeness ends.

The girl I saw was in the same residence as password posted on my review. A nice bedroom with a leaking shower. Nathalie is a big football fan and those that have seen will know what I am referring to.

Why would she switch from a girl with great feedback to a zero rating profile. Someone has taken her AW profile name and added their own pictures.

Draw you own conclusions.

west8

The Nathalie saga grows more confusing by the day  :dash:

I read all the reviews on her and only one thing seems missing: a consensus! :)

password02

These are 2 DIFFERENT girls 100% - The 1st is the girl I saw same as HD and Herbie - the 2nd girl is a totally false and has no connection to the original Naughty Nathalie. I think the 2nd girl is trying to get clients who may believe she is actually the original nathalie

west8

Cheers password. Seems to me the second girl has more than adequate parking for the cyclists among us  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:

rafatheira

Was next on my to do list but now I'm dithering.