Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY LUCY ANGEL & MISS CINDY HOT Duo  (Read 904 times)

Mike455

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

***FIRST REVIEW SO BEAR WITH ME***

Location: Crossharbour E14, Fairly New Built Apartment Blocks. Clean inside and out.

Communication: Text half an hour before meeting. Went bang on time. Told me to wait another 5 minutes. Given flat number by text.

Time&Cost: 30mins £140 DUO

GIRLS: Both girls Hungarian. Both look older than they say they are. Lucy: Nice girl. Fake melons, But nice and firm Nice and smooth skin. Body 8/10. Face 8/10.
Cindy: A bit too tall for my liking (I'm 6ft). Almost flat chest. Legs aren't completely shaved.  Body 5/10. Face 6/10.

MEET: Met by Lucy at the door who took me into the room. Dealt with paperwork. In came Cindy for a quick meet and greet and left saying she'll be back in 5 minutes. I got undressed and started FK with Lucy. About 2 minutes later Cindy came in and also started FK. Next they both went down on their knees and started OWO for a couple of minutes. We then moved on to the bed. Had Cindy in CG and Lucy sitting on my face for RO. Finished first round in Cindy.

We then took a rest. The girls loved talking to each other, and no not in English, but in their native, which put me off as you feel excluded from the convo.

Round 2: Both girls restarted with some more FK and then Cindy moved to sit on my legs and play with my balls. Lucy was giving OWO DT. I slightly felt disengaged at the time as the OWO was on and off with both of them talking. I didn't have the stamina for a second pop, and time was already over by 5 minutes.

Would I visit again? Perhaps but probably only as a Plan C fallback and only with Lucy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

ChrisAMG

Hi.

I've visited both girls on separate occasions, not bad but could be much better. I agree with you on many points especially with the language thing; I mean the room door was left open and on both occasions the other girl used to just walk in and out talk with each other in their own language whilst u lay there...a bit awkward...oh well. I don't know about you, but I thought my session was rushed- after probably a minute of OWO they wanted to get on top and finish. I mean I paid for an hour so I expect an hour, not 15-20mins which includes getting dressed and undressed.

A point to add, I think both could be overzealous and too happy-go-lucky for my liking. And I'm guessing everyone is also "BEST CUSTOMER EVER".

Offline PilotMan

"best customer ever" - I've heard that every time I've been there as well as "I love you baby"   :lol: :lol:

FlyingBreadMan

"best customer ever" - I've heard that every time I've been there as well as "I love you baby"   :lol: :lol:

Wait...she said that to you too???

I have got to punt Lucy next. Maybe she will be more faithful.

Offline PilotMan

Wait...she said that to you too???

I have got to punt Lucy next. Maybe she will be more faithful.

Two timing bitches, the pair of them  :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol: